And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Cool, glad you enjoyed it. I'm going to try and make the Gojira concert in my state in a few weeks. Went to a Peabody prof's private concert two days ago and going to see Marc Andre Hamelin next weekend.

Edit: Yes Dusty I am going to try to make that. Want to join me?

Edited by mypasswordis

Found out today that a math teacher I had my sophomore year of high school was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer last September. Yesterday his wife signed a DNR. He isn't yet 40 and has 4 kids, all of which are less than 7 years old and one that was born after he began chemo.

We weren't close, and I hadn't seen him in 8 years. Nonetheless, I thought of him from time to time and admired his sincerity and honesty when I was in his class. His first child was born that semester and I will never forget his excitement. He started off every day with an update on his wife and the pregnancy and some sort of story from his college days.

It's really incomprehensible.

I thought you couldn't file until the 31st this year? I'm still waiting on mortgage interest info...
It's not that you can't file but that IRS won't start processing tax this year until the 30th.

Me - finally made it to the audiologist.
Oooh, what's on the horizon? Edited by Salt Peanuts

Good stuff Chris, Mike and Nate.  Sucky news Bryan.  :(  Sorry about the spasms, Haj.  Hope you can clear that up.

I went to the hand doctor today and confirmed that I am going to go forward with surgery on my wrist to address the arthritis and such that resulted from my prior wrist injury and surgery 24 years ago.  I also learned that the numbness in my thumb and forefinger on the same hand are almost certainly due to carpal tunnel syndrome, so that I can throw in surgery on the carpal tunnel at the same time!  Yay!  :palm:  Oh well, it will be a pain and I will have a cast for 6 weeks, a brace for another month or so, and some fun PT, but hopefully I won't have pain and weakness in my right wrist and hand.

Dude, it's not even February, nice.

You're one of those people who have their christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving, and then is thankful for having it done at the table, aren't you?

Work got our W2's to us (in electronic form, fully importable into TurboTax) yesterday and these days I don't have a lot of additional deductions or income so it's pretty quick and easy for me.

I'm guessing you are getting money back. 

Ah, yup.

Edited by Absorbine_Sr