And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Finally put an order for my new PC. I used to be quite a gamer but then I gave up on upgrading my PC constantly. I'm happy that now I have almost a decade of games I'll be able to play for the first time.

This will be one of the longest weeks in some time, I reckon. Guys promised me it'll be ready by Friday.

Nice Vicki! I'm hoping to have mine done in 7 - 8 years.

This!

I've been officially accepted into the Air Force Institute of Technology and will be going back to school full-time sometime in late summer. So I'll be leaving the awesome Florida crew and joining the Ohio group.

O-H--I-O!

Congrats!

Dayton, I suppose?

Wishing you best of luck Al.

This. Good luck, Al! Feel better soon!

Left my house at 5:50 am to go and check on the roof work done at vacation place and make sure that the water was off with all the cold weather. I also needed to return $150 in attic insulation that wasn't used. Went smoothly and I got back home less than 3 hours later.

I also saw that the lake is almost back to its usual level after they drained it down 6ft to do work on the dam. Its going to be a fun summer with the family on the boat. :D

• Like 2

I do believe so.  Here is a pic of the modules I took when I first got them.  I can open the amp up and take better pics tomorrow if you want.     

i-SdNT8Rz-X3.jpg

I think Justin has some pics on HF in the GS-1 thread.   Nevermind, I found them (from http://www.head-fi.org/t/112029/the-gs-1-thread/465#post_8795651).

900x900px-LL-c2c2d56e_newmodules.jpeg

Edited by shellylh