And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Have a great Disney time on vacation Dinny and take lots of pictures.

Fingers crossed for your daughter Mike.

Just finished up the kitchen plumbing chores. So now we have a new faucet, dual-stage undercounter water filter to get the atrazine out of the water and an insinkerator instant hot water dispenser, also using the filtered water.

... I've had the Jonokuchi driving a pair of Allison CD6s the entire time so I've had good tunes to work to.

Nice! My hunch was correct.

Shelly, hug hubby once for each of us.

Adrian, good to hear your dad is doing ok after the bypass.

Al, repeat after Shelly, and 2 hugs from me.

Mike, congrats for your daughter. Sounds exciting to me.

Dinny, your gonna have so much fun with your son, who is fortunate to have you for a father.

I just finished fixing the dryer again. Gonna call mom now.

Edited by digger945

Congrats to all ... healing, recovery, coming home ... and to the kids for opportunities like Disney and the DNC ... and to all those completing projects.

Spent my day buying and hauling mulch .. too wet to spread it. Downloaded a boat load of tunes from Magnatune and visited the local used record/cd store. Just finished ripping and adding artwork. Now to listen laugh.gif while waiting for my bride to return from Fort Wayne. Then out to dinner and a quiet evening at home .

Dinny, have fun at Disneyland, much like your day job but with funkier tunes and neater trains.

Shelly, Al congrats on the health front, may this trend continue.

Blew off my morning bike ride due to my riding partner feeling ill. I know, lame excuse but sleeping in an extra 45 minutes may be what was needed.

Spending the rest of the day shuttling the boys around to guitar lessons, and attending to my daughter's dining needs at school as she prepares for her upcoming exams and opening night of the school musical. Will spend all day tomorrow cleaning up the house, back yard and preparing the menu for Easter dinner. The first course is set five bottles of red and white wine, it's the following courses I am struggling with. This year has potential to be a large (for us) turnout.

First made some whole wheat pancakes from scratch for the family. Next up, made some rub and prepared the brisket for smoking tomorrow at 5 am for Passover dinner. Found a recipe for another, more traditional Passover brisket in the slow cooker. Now coughing and listening to tunes for a bit then watch the F1 race from China.

:( Feel better Shelly and Mr. Shelly.

At the risk of sounding like a complete goober, is there any way I can get the digital spdif out to stop randomly crapping out on my E-MU 0404 USB? Crapping out as in start outputting large noise/distortion over the music. I tried playing around with the buffer size already, but just in case, what should it be set to? Also, the 0404's control panel says the sample rate is locked in at 44.1kHz which is what I have it set to but the Parasound's 48kHz LED is lit. Wat dat mean :confused:

Get rid of Windows, or get rid of the Emu? Yeah, I know, I'm not helping.

Me: broke two bottles of wine, cleaned them up. No, not any of the syrahs, and fortunately, not any of the more expensive malbecs, I don't think. Still pisses me off. Good thing we don't care about that floor (it's asbestos -- it needed to have been replaced decades ago anyway).

One was broken in the process of cleaning up the other, because I had bottles everywhere, and was trying not to step on them or in the puddle from the first one. :palm: @self.

I need a wine rack. Anyone have any suggestions on the cheapest value winerack? I'm thinking the assemble-it-yourself one they sell at Total Wine, like this one:

41v35ACzYLL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Drove around a bit checking out tornado damage. One missed me by about a mile, damaged the school I work at a bit. Another tore up an area near downtown Raleigh. I'm very grateful that no one I know personally was injured.

22 dead in NC is brutal. Glad you and those close to you were not harmed. Nature is a bitch.