And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

I used WASAPI with my 0202 USB or 0404 USB.

http://www.foobar2000.org/components/view/foo_out_wasapi

Woah thanks, didn't know that existed. Anything you had to do to get sound to work? Currently "plays" fine in foobar (spectrum visualization moves) but no sound, I'm thinking maybe it's not mapping correctly?

Wishing a speedy recovery to MOTtyrion.

ikea has a good cheap one
This one (Gorm)? Holds 8 per shelf?

Also looking at this 180-bottle one, this 60-bottle one, and this one that looks like it holds less than a bottle (I am just looking at that last one).

I intend to put my beer in there, too -- wine racks will hold bombers, won't they?

I'm still tempted by the J.K. Adams. They had me at "tinker toys".

EDIT: And this one, just because it's less than US$1/bottle.

Seems to be the week for bad news here @ HC.

Got the call at work. My wife's pink slip from her school is now an official lay off notice. I've really been too busy to think about it until now. Since she is one of 20 high school teachers that are laid off, I have to believe that this is a permanent lay off for her.

Second Famous Grouse in progress. I'm in shock. Completely misread what was going on. I'm both angry and would have no problems beating the shit out of a school board member or administrator,and sad, as in crying sad. We've suffered through a combined income decrease in 2010 of $10000+. We viewed it as no more disposable income. But this literally hurts financially. We're 4 years away from early retirement (age 62). Still depend on two incomes since I made the decision years ago to be a stay at home father with my young daughters, we're still feeling the effects of that decision. I'm literally lost at the moment, which is unusual for me. Not likely to find another teaching position as all school districts are in the same boat. Neighboring district pink slipped every teacher.

Honestly, I don't think we can survive this financially. I'm not looking fondly at starting over this close to age 60. Damn, this truly suckssad.gif

Sorry, I'm having a hard time seeing the up side of this situation. I can't find the escape clause or golden opportunity.