Everything posted by Torpedo
-
Music Making
This is not a "music making" video per se, although has valuable hints about harmonic progressions, substitutions, melody making... IMHO can be of interest for you as it was for me.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Yup, I can imagine a few people proud to wear that sheet of art as a tattoo in the back.
-
Happy Birthday Naaman!
Happy Birthday, Naaman!!! I wish you a great day.
-
Stax SR-X9000 review
We would be very thankful if the occasional visitors and review readers refrained their enthusiasm and need to post void messages. This is not Twitter.
-
The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
If that's true, it's really badass.
-
Happy Birthday Grawk!
Happy Birthday, Dan!!! Have a great day.
-
Which Cooking Are You?
Glad you liked it, the look is great. That's one of those simple things to cook that are very enjoyable.
-
Happy Birthday Al (Aimless1)!
Happy Birthday, Al!!! I wish it's as phenomenal as the best of the previous ones
-
Happy Birthday Colin!
Happy Birthday, Colin!!! Have a great day, my only face to face known caser
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Silvana Estrada - Marchita https://smarturl.it/MARCHITA
- Speaker Porn
-
Happy Birthday Steve!
Happy Birthday, Steve!!! Have a great day and something meatier than a cake
-
Kerry's got a new Co... Eksonic
Congratulations and best wishes, Kerry. Lots of success in this new venture.
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Craig Taborn - Light made lighter Yesterday I listened to a new album by a guitarist that was new to me. I found it really enjoyable: Oz Noy - Riverside Available at several different streamers https://album.link/i/1599699771 Qobuz included
- Articles
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Makoto Ozone The Trio - Pandora https://open.qobuz.com/album/zhjn8i16sr4ma
-
Kitty Talk
Condolences, Jacob. RIP Dunhill
- Happy Birthday Jeff!
-
Which Cooking Are You?
Chorizo in Spain is a grocery product, a kind of sausage with the stuffing into guts, made with pork meat and fat somewhat marinated with lots of paprika, hence the red color. Some types must be cooked, so you eat them with eggs, potatoes into a garbanzo or bean stew, with migas... but other types are cured and are eaten like ham or salami. In most South America countries they call chorizo to very different things, in some countries it's a kind of sausage but different to the Spanish type, or even a minced meat cured or marinated. Either way it's usually delicious
-
Which Cooking Are You?
That looks nothing like huevos con chorizo
-
The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
They'll bring the sensor to the SL systems, I guess. Looking at the size difference I don't think there's a chance that any sort of adaptor could get the SL glass working on the M chassis.
-
The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
Weight-wise the M10-11 bodies are very close to Sony A7 III, but the thickness of the Sony is almost twice the Leica's. That's probably one of the reasons why you pay close to 5 times the price, besides branding Wondering if that Voigtlander M mount lens would yield as a good result on the M11 60MP sensor. What a resolution beast. Once again, you can't have it all. Thanks for the input, guys
-
The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
Is there any camera like the Leica M11 (or M10 for that matter) that is full frame, equally compact and lightweight, uses stellar glass but doesn't cost over 12k including the lens?
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Available at many streaming services. No idea why these guys aren't including Qobuz, which is my current service. Anyway, I'm having a lot of fun, these gentlemen are gifted musicians.
-
The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
Thank you for your thoughtful and elaborated posts. Since I didn't ever take seriously digital photo, I've been keeping the thought that any lens suitable to shoot film with good quality should fare fine to shoot digital no matter the pixels resolution. I'm starting to realize that this is most likely wrong. At what chip resolution do older lenses start to be in trouble? I mean if you're looking for accuracy.