What Are You Building Today

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So Tice removed a deck at his job site, which is Armistead Maupin's former home. In his genius he recognized it to be Brazilian Ipe that was only screwed down from one side. The new owner eventually a

The Cherry is lighter than the speakers, but will darken quickly next to the window. I have a vented front plate coming for the top space. The cooling fan sits in that space, and is really quiet.

Second coat of finish. I still have rack rails to install, to hold the gear. The holes are vents, which will get black mesh behind them.

Posted Images

Picked the wrong time to upgrade Diptrace. The old licenses aren't compatible with the new version so waiting for sales to help me upgrade. I am pretty sure my old license would work on the older version, if anyone was interested in a "slightly used" software license :)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks. 

You need to get Fusion 360 and learn how to use it B)   It's from Autodesk and is free to individuals and small businesses.  It took me about 3 hours to model these. 

Foam Pads v4.jpg

• Like 5