Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

I bet you know they are stiff and keep their shape, but be careful- they are actually not meant to be morphed more than a few times. Mine finally gave out after maybe one and half years of light use. Both seemed to die at once (the shielding ripped apparently from the inside). I've yet to figure out if the warranty covers this. It is a nice set of wire for good price though and I love them :)

Yeah, I've been hunting them on and off since you recommended them way back when, and I just happened to stumble upon a deserted auction. Not nearly the bargain you got them at but hey, $25 shipped for "audiophile" RCAs isn't so bad.

Just got the Asus Eee 1000H PC. I cant' wait to get it in :dance:

I picked up one of those on behalf of my folks, and am setting up the software side of it for them.

Great little piece of kit for the price! Only tiny issue is that the keyboard is a bit clunky around the arrow keys. I suspect it is more a fault in this individual computer rather than a larger fault though......

I picked up one of those on behalf of my folks, and am setting up the software side of it for them.

Great little piece of kit for the price! Only tiny issue is that the keyboard is a bit clunky around the arrow keys. I suspect it is more a fault in this individual computer rather than a larger fault though......

I see they still havent moved that fucking shift key. I never ocne successfulyl hit the shift key, always the up arrow.

How did you guys like it so far? I've seen a ton of reviews and watched loads of vids of folks using it and it seems to be great. The price was pretty good at the $449.00 with free shipping from Amazon so I went for it :).

How did you guys like it so far? I've seen a ton of reviews and watched loads of vids of folks using it and it seems to be great. The price was pretty good at the $449.00 with free shipping from Amazon so I went for it :).

I had the original eee, and I sold it to my friend. It was nice enough, but was mostly a toy for me. I used it to watch videos and browse the internets. After the advent of my iTouch, I decided it was superfluous.

Both tube amp books by Morgan Jones ("Valve Amplifiers" and "Building Valve Amplifiers") from amazon. Not that I'll have much free time to really dive in the near future :-[

Woot!!! I would also recommend you try an find the second edition of the "Valve amps" book with the 845 based ESL amp. :eek:

I had the original eee, and I sold it to my friend. It was nice enough, but was mostly a toy for me. I used it to watch videos and browse the internets. After the advent of my iTouch, I decided it was superfluous.

Thanks JBLoud. I'm gonna give this one a shot since I would use it at business sites to do IT work. Cheers.