Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

impressions asap

I likey :) Haven't had much time to crank it, but its clean and impressive for such a small package. Seems to drive the 650's OK from the headphone out. I'm particularly impressed by the internal architecture (software DSP crossover feeding separate DACS->digital amps for tweeters + woofers + built in (software) EQ correction curve for physical response of system, to keep it flat for as low as it can go). Clever stuff, and has potential for enhancement down the line. See the white paper, here

http://wiki.slimdevices.com/uploads/a/ad/Logitech_Squeezebox_Boom_Audio_Design.pdf

for the full gory details. Hopefully Al will be able to give some objective impressions, having a reference system for comparison.

Nice Chris. Looking forward to hearing the 9 and 10 compared in Tampa next month.

I just bought an iMac 24", 3.06GHz, 4GB ram, with wireless keyboard on the education discount. This one will replace the lamp-shade iMac we have had since those came out. Psyched for many reasons, not least of which will better HC surfing at home. :D

Mocha Mudslide Ice Cream - in a cup with a cone. It was just too nice out today during lunch not to walk into downtown, stare at the river for a bit and forget that the world is going to hell in a bucket.

If it is in a bucket of Mocha Mudslide ice cream it wouldn't be so bad, but the bucket turns out to be full of shit. >:(

Just ordered a Baikal IZH 46M, a cheap (compared to similar air guns :)) but high precision air gun.

0_value_4552_207.jpg

Reminds me of my old Daisy. Learned to shoot with that air pistol. I'll have to see if its still kicking around somewhere back home.

Thanks for picking up all those goodies, Grahame! I will bring a few things too, but let me know if you think of something in particular.

I don't have them yet, but Nate just sent me some pics of the DOTU Bi-Wire Shorties he just twisted up. Man do they look sweet, and they are going to be great with the Harbeths and HR stands. Eye candy for the masses:

104614563.jpg

104614572.jpg

104614576.jpg