Big Agnes Air Pad

Smart Wool crew shirt

Capilene bottoms

LED head lamp

Titanium spork

Insect repellent

Stuff sack

Emergency blanket

Getting ready to go on my first overnight dual sport ride starting Sunday morning.

Jealous. I haven't been on my bike in about 2 weeks. Too cold here. :(

20080603fallout3ce01sy7.jpg

Fallout 3 PC Collectors Ed

Lee Morgan - LeeWay

Dexter Gordon - Dexter Calling

Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers - Moanin'

All 45 rpm vinyl Steve Hoffman mastered, from a guy locally ;D

Moanin' is ridiculous. I wish I had Leeway, I'll be snagging all the other Lee Morgan releases because I think he is neat.

Looks like elusive disc just got Kenny Drew - Undercurrent and Lou Donaldson LD3+ back in stock for $60. If Al or Mike or anyone else who owns this would like to chime in to say if they are "must haves", please do.

I'm hoping this economy will slow down sales of these 45s just a bit so I can stay caught up. ;D

In the morning, yes. Frost + heavy leaf cover = very bad things.

It was so hot here last night that I had to open a couple of windows before going to bed. This was at midnight. The upcoming ride will be cooler as we'll be riding as high as 10K feet and camping at 6-7K feet. Frost (or worse) is a definite possibility.

Moanin' is ridiculous. I wish I had Leeway, I'll be snagging all the other Lee Morgan releases because I think he is neat.

Looks like elusive disc just got Kenny Drew - Undercurrent and Lou Donaldson LD3+ back in stock for $60. If Al or Mike or anyone else who owns this would like to chime in to say if they are "must haves", please do.

I'm hoping this economy will slow down sales of these 45s just a bit so I can stay caught up. ;D

Spinning Moanin' now. It is good.

The guy I bought them from said his Japanese TOCJ CDs were damn good, that's why he sold the vinyl. I might have to hunt a few of these down. I doubt I'll buy many more of the Blue Notes though, unless I find them used, $50 is just too much for a single album unless it's a masterpiece.

It was so hot here last night that I had to open a couple of windows before going to bed. This was at midnight. The upcoming ride will be cooler as we'll be riding as high as 10K feet and camping at 6-7K feet. Frost (or worse) is a definite possibility.

Sounds like a fun trip.

Spinning Moanin' now. It is good.

The guy I bought them from said his Japanese TOCJ CDs were damn good, that's why he sold the vinyl. I might have to hunt a few of these down.

I wish I could spin. Between shipping and setup I'm hoping to spinning in a couple of weeks.:)

I hate to be a fan-boy about this, but both series of these albums have not let me down yet. I love the Kenny Drew and think the LD+3 is great as well. If I picked one, it would be KD.

Get both! :jacob: