Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Got the DVD today (estimated delivery on January 6th, so Fedex showed up early this morning with it?! they must've fucking teleported it here or something). I'm kinda mad that Yuuka wasn't in the concert too, but it's not as if there's any shortage of good vocals between Kaori, Keiko, Wakana, Yuriko Kaida, Eri Ito, and Kajiura herself. :prettyprincess::prettyprincess::prettyprincess:

She sings? ???

She sings? ???

I haven't watched the concert yet, but I know she joins in on Zodiacal Sign at least since I've seen that part already. I would expect on at least a few other songs... it'd seem silly to have that mic in her face all the time only for one song (which doesn't even have real lyrics).

I haven't watched the concert yet, but I know she joins in on Zodiacal Sign at least since I've seen that part already. I would expect on at least a few other songs... it'd seem silly to have that mic in her face all the time only for one song (which doesn't even have real lyrics).

Well, maybe the mic is there for the song introductions and/or Q&A sessions.

Either way, :prettyprincess:

Oh poop. I guess I need to start stalking the for sale section over there more often. I just happen to be in need of a half dozen Revs and he seems to be out of what I need:( Smoking deal for those that got it.

yeah, insane prices. I *was* half interested in some the OEM custom versions, as he will do FRD/ZMA measurements of the drivers.. but I cannot really afford to be interested... so... My next move speaker wise will probably be a long time coming... I was thinking something like the new Lowther TP1 plans for a mono rig, but that's just too insane, even rationalizing that I'd only need one. Those are way cool speakers though, just don't look at the cost of the drivers!

yeah, insane prices. I *was* half interested in some the OEM custom versions, as he will do FRD/ZMA measurements of the drivers.. but I cannot really afford to be interested... so... My next move speaker wise will probably be a long time coming... I was thinking something like the new Lowther TP1 plans for a mono rig, but that's just too insane, even rationalizing that I'd only need one. Those are way cool speakers though, just don't look at the cost of the drivers!

I think I manged to get a pair of the 15Ws so at least I didn't miss out totally.

Yeah those Lowther drivers are not cheap. On the same line I am considering trying out a pair of the Audio Nirvana Super 10s.

Oh those are nice! Phase plugs huh. I hadn't been aware of these before.

What type of cabinet design are you considering Naaman?

I figured I would just make up down and dirty MDF ported box to see how they sound. The good thing about them is all they need is a ported box. Then if they are keepers make up a nicer box for them. Have any ideas?

Went to Ikea and picked up a wall convection oven:

42124_PE134544_S4.jpg

Marked down from $599 to $250!

And picked up my flooring:

79738_PE203851_S4.JPG

Also made final decisions on cabinet doors, some lighting and now just need to tweak the cabinet layout a bit. The electrical and plumbing rough-ins will get started on Monday, with everything else to follow. Needless to say things are starting to come together enough for me to get really, really excited!

I figured I would just make up down and dirty MDF ported box to see how they sound. The good thing about them is all they need is a ported box. Then if they are keepers make up a nicer box for them. Have any ideas?

I'd probably follow your lead and keep the boxes fairly simple. Then if they make the cut use any number of yummy veneers.

Of late, I really like slot ports, if you want to do something slightly more advanced.