Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

He's got tubes up the pitootie.

I can assure you I do not.

Tube Whore

Yeah, I've got it pretty bad. But I started thinning the heard earlier this week and sold off a few pairs. I'll unload a bunch of 6SN7s if the 7N7 experiment goes well.

Havent bought them yet, but plan on it...its awesome...selling off my klipsch. FUggin hate you Tyrion, you have the kewlest shit for sale...my GOD, my wallet hates you more then anything.

I have it hooked up right now CE595-Zhaolu-HR Millett (Preamp)-Model 12's....and OMG...fast, accurate, deep bass, even the headphone amp sounds decent (i said decent). However...not only do i have it hooked up to my Preamp out on my HR, but i have my Home PC connected to Aux1 for my gaming and PC use..i have my laptop DAC (PCM2702) connected to Aux2 which runs foobar and FLAC in ASIO4ALL mode for some more music pleasure. I have 3 different sources hooked up to this beast right now. Even if it sounded decent i would still be in love...sounding as good as it does surprised the shit out of me. Mike called it, he said you going to love it, he was SOOOOOOO right.

INCREDIBLE speaker setup. I thought it was going to be the same old same, however its MUCH nicer then my klipsch...of course NO boomy bass...however its not bad for a tiny speaker in a case enclosure. These things are HEAVY...i almost popped a blood vessel in my forehead taking them to the car...i didnt want to show mike how wimpy i was cause i couldnt carry it...i sucked it up and think i hurt myself haha...JK, it really is heavy though.

There is also a tape in and out...im thinking to record for the out...but wtf would you need a Tape in for? OMG it cant be that old.

Anyway...stole the pics from Mike....im sure you saw it in the FS forum hehe.

IMG_0840.jpg

IMG_0839.jpg

IMG_0838.jpg

avia-guide-to-home-theater.jpg

It was either spend several hundred bucks on a new TV, or spend a few bucks for a DVD with test patterns and repair / recalibrate my good old CRT. I went with the latter (ended up having to reposition the deflection yoke, repair and adjust the ring magnets, set focus & gamma on the flyback transformer, and finally resolder the broken cold joints on the tube socket :mikey2:).