Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

A matched quad of Genalex Gold Lion KT77 power tubes for my upcoming BHSE (my wallet finally caved into the pressure of an alternate set of tubes) and before that, Cakewalk Sonar 8 Producer w/ free Beat Fetish Vol. 1 - plus free offer for 1 E-MU Proteus Pack until 3/31

SONAR-8-P.jpg

All I need now is a new computer to run it on because I predict my Pentium-M laptop will struggle with this beast of a DAW. :P I'll need to sell something else to get a new PC...

Aparantly 2 nights boarding, activated charcoal, IVs, bloodwork and testing for my dog. She found a pair of two week old cinnamon raisin bagels in a bag that I had forgotten about completely. I opened the bag a few days ago to get something out and aparantly didn't close it back up. She found it when I was out this evening. I knew raisins were bad, but a quick search let me know just how bad they are. So off she went to the emergency vet. :fingers crossed: They were able to induce vomiting, but initial bloodwork wasn't great, though it also wasn't horrible. I should know more tomorrow. Fuck.

Aparantly 2 nights boarding, activated charcoal, IVs, bloodwork and testing for my dog. She found a pair of two week old cinnamon raisin bagels in a bag that I had forgotten about completely. I opened the bag a few days ago to get something out and aparantly didn't close it back up. She found it when I was out this evening. I knew raisins were bad, but a quick search let me know just how bad they are. So off she went to the emergency vet. :fingers crossed: They were able to induce vomiting, but initial bloodwork wasn't great, though it also wasn't horrible. I should know more tomorrow. Fuck.

all the best Ian, I'm sure she'll be just fine

Ugh, that's terrible. Sorry to hear it. My parents' dog, a wonderful golden retriever (RIP), once got into a box of dark chocolate truffles. We rushed her to the animal hospital and they did the same thing you described, Ian. And she came through it without a problem. I wish Neko a speedy recovery.

Edited by The Monkey
typpo

Hoping for a speedy recovery. Let us know how she is doing.

Mike

Thanks everone... Still awaiting the results from this mornings bloodwork, but I did get a call @ 6:30 this morning letting me know she was doing well with the IV and seemed to be doing OK.

Hope your girl's recovery is even quicker than your cashectomy at the vets. As we now have a twenty-two year history of "puppy proofing" at the shack, my girls' chief source of extracurricular taste delights comes on their nightly walks. We're always more careful the day after trash day. It remains for me a question of wonder why a spaniel finds such yummy delight in the kibbles that emerge from the south end of a northbound rabbit. :confused:

a dozen 2SJ74BL and 2SK170BL

50 of 2SA1015 and 2SC1815

bunch of panny fm caps, diodes, 50 leds,

and like 500 of these blue things.

if they dont catch fire, they get to play with sigma22s inside a par metal case.

Dynalo?

Interesting meter. Good deal?