Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

what kind?
Um...(looks at label)...Extra Virgin.

PS Probably getting some Colavita tomorrow -- does head-case approve, or should I go for something else? The above olive oil is for my cat, she likes it when I mix it with her chicken, so I just got Wegman's house brand, which came in a nice small size.

PPS Last thing I am about to buy is Schubert's 8th & 9th RCA Living Stereo SACD and Porcupine Tree's the incident and something else to make shipping free, as the previous two were $9.485 each on average in my personal picks under gold box (whatever that stuff down on the bottom of that page is called).

Edited by Dusty Chalk

No, but it does cause you to put on weight... which sort of negates the whole 'diet' aspect of the drink.mmmmm

Ah, but at what rate? Considering I frequently hit 3L a day, that would be well over 1000kcal with regular soda (I believe it is often about 400kcal/L).

The seller also had a CDP-R1, but it had sold before I spotted either auction.

Much bigger risk in the CDP though. Once the laser is dead theres no spare parts and you'd have to adapt a modern part.

DAC Monkey gets first dibs on which one I let go of. Icarium gets second dibs.

Edited by Duggeh

That would be misery because that a good chunk of the booze budget right there! Looking forward to trying it out. Seems to get good ratings for such old an whiskey.

After having it around for that long you thinking they would have a fire sale and get rid of it to make room for the new stuff :P