Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

You need help man, like AA but for mountain dew.

Diet sodas tend to increase sugar cravings. I've personally seem him lick the leftover sugar off of a silver platter and then pop whoppers out of a jug back to back. The look in the eyes, the glaze got transferred right off of the donuts. Please, this is an intervention. Get help.

Thanks to Mike Al, Reks and Dan's recommendation, I bought a bottle of Ardberg Uigeadail. Based on Al's recommendation I also bought a bottle of Edradour 10 yr chillfiltered.

Just for yuks I also bought two cases of Pinots and Burgundys to get me through the next month.

Apple Airport Express card for my G5 PM. Getting fucking tired of the unsupported Linksys card in here that I have to use WirelessUtilityCardBus from I don't remember who to connect. Under WPA, takes 4-10+ tries to get connected. Enough. Refurb (from Apple) computer had the antenna, so WTF.

Resurrected my Linksys router a week ago (reset and reflashed it) after a couple of power outages during the day left it's line-side port not working. Thought I was going to have to ask for router recommendations and get the usual $180 Airport Extreme recommendations that were more than I wanted to spend at the time :palm:

Is using 3rd party firmware (WRT54G series 4) worth it if you don't want to fuck with settings much? If so, which one?