Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Nice! I think my next rack is going to use 8020...

It's my first rack, so I'm sticking to the road more commonly traveled :) Only have access to my power drill so I have to keep it simple. That 8020 stuff looks great! It's like an industrial lego set.

Nice! I think my next rack is going to use 8020...

It's my first rack, so I'm sticking to the road more commonly traveled :) Only have access to my power drill so I have to keep it simple. That 8020 stuff looks great! It's like an industrial lego set.

I apologize for my ignorance, but what is this 8020 stuff you guys are talking about?

I'm on that as we speak. Been researching for a week now.

just shopping for prices. I'm aiming to get as close to an adona rack as possible, however, I'm trying to find circular columns, which would look nicer. Does someone even make those?

The more I read about the 8020 stuff the more I'm interested. What kind of layout are you planning on using for an 8020 based rack?

As for the circular columns, would this work perhaps?

1517_LS_Profile.jpg

I apologize for my ignorance, but what is this 8020 stuff you guys are talking about?

http://www.8020.net/Default.asp

8020 has an idea book that contains all sorts of rack ideas. I would shoot them an email and see if you can get a copy... Great place to buy angled aluminum as well and large pieces of aluminum, such as blocks, etc. They also have an eBay store that sells among their main line, cut offs and seconds..

Fluke 89 MkIV (should have bought the 189 digger offered up... :rolleyes:)

I may have to investigate the 8020 stuff... those are basically what the Salamander Synergy stuff is built from?

Edited by Pars

Fluke 89 MkIV (should have bought the 189 digger offered up... :rolleyes:)

I may have to investigate the 8020 stuff... those are basically what the Salamander Synergy stuff is built from?

The Salamander Synergy stuff looks good and the rails on them definitely look like 8020 bars