Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Wow, three pairs in one day. If you still want a pair of A5's let me know. :)

I may end up getting a pair of A5's at some later date for the office but for now I will just use my Swan M200's there.

As for the Quads, I suppose I will probably want to use these a balanced source instead of the Pico Dac. So I will need to run ~15ft interconnects to them (or completely change my setup which I don't want to do). I assume that this length is fine, right? Also, will there be any problem powering these from a different outlet than the source?

Happy Quad Day!

As for the Quads, I suppose I will probably want to use these a balanced source instead of the Pico Dac.
You certainly don't have to, I run mine exclusively single ended.

So I will need to run ~15ft interconnects to them (or completely change my setup which I don't want to do). I assume that this length is fine, right?
Should be ok for balanced cables, yes.

Also, will there be any problem powering these from a different outlet than the source?
Hard to tell, I run mine off of an isolated power source now but I didn't have any problems when they shared a power supply with my source. The only real advice is to try it and see how it goes.

Stretch, I don't like the sound of legal advice. :(

Depends on your use. It's almost a waste if you can't play them at a decent volume, imo. However, for a desktop rig at home, yes you do need them.

Yeah they would probably replace the HK soundsticks hooked up to the Mac Pro. Can you send me the contact info for this guy?