Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Got this in the mail yesterday. Colin and Brent saw this happen LIVE in chat some days ago. It was fun.

Woo Audio WA 6 SE For Sale | AudiogoN

In case the link dies, here's the description (package deal!):

Need to sell all my equipment.It included Woo Audio WA6 SE with DACT attenuetor upgrade($210.00),Sophia Electric Rectifier with one year of warranty purchased in january.An 1969 RCA 5R4GYB rectifier. Grado headphones RS2 i think its 7/10 have some marks and some extra driver tubes.Thanks for looking.

On Woo Audio's site:

WooAudio6 Special Edition - Single-ended Triode Class-A Tube Headphone Amplifier, Output Transformer Coupled

If above package was bought today new:

WA6 SE basic is $1050

DACT upgrade is $215

Sophia Princess is $150

Grado RS2i** is $495

TOTAL IF NEW: $1910

MY TOTAL USED: $1060 (with paypal and shipping fees included)

**The RS2 in the package I bought was the original RS2, not "i" version. Also, it is not in pristine condition, more like a 7/10, as stated in ad. The amp is like new, however.

1 bottle each of Bushmills Irish whiskey, Disaronno Originale amaretto, & Belhaven Twisted Thistle IPA, for a special occasion. Have to say they're pretty good. First time trying an amaretto and I immediately liked the flavor. :) Also picked up a 6-pack of Fat Tire, a standard favorite.

Also: pair of Cardas male XLR to female RCA adapters (for use with SPL Auditor) and Pico Slim.