Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Good stuff all. And thankls Dan for the glass order.

Next week, I hope to have a nice pic of my car :)

Vicki, my wife has some nasty foot problems that flair up off and on (Neuroma). She generally can't wear much of any heel. Do you think these SAS shoes/sandals would be good for her? She NEVER has enough shoes.... :lol:

sony NEX5 with 18-55mm lens and an extra battery

anyone want to buy a sony A230L with tamron 90sp, tamron 28-300, sony 18-55, and minolta 35-70 macro f4 lenses? :)

Wow, you find Sony NEX5 IQ a lot better than Sony A230L or mostly for the size?

At any rate, I just picked up the Sigma 70mm Macro lens.

sigma70f28dgmacro.jpg

Vicki, my wife has some nasty foot problems that flair up off and on (Neuroma). She generally can't wear much of any heel. Do you think these SAS shoes/sandals would be good for her? She NEVER has enough shoes.... :lol:

Yes. There's a store locator on their website. Type in your zip code and see if there is a store near you. She can try some on and see for herself. They're more comfortable than my most comfortable sneakers. I bought my mom their sneakers, and may go get myself a pair as well, though I don't much like white sneakers, and that's all they've got.

I've been wanting to buy a multi tool for a while now. The top player is the Fein Multi Master, starting at $190. Next is the Rockwell @ $175, then there's the Dremel at $90.

Not being one to waste money on cheap tools, I was expecting to buy the Fein. However, after talking to a sub-contractor recently, who owns the Fein...He told me that one of his guys bought the Harbor Freight Chicago multi tool, and that it's every bit as good as the Fein. The Dremel is absolute crap, and no surprise there, but the Chicago tool is only $59.00.

So today I bought one, and for $9.99 bought the 2 year warranty as well. Just take it back for an exchange if anything goes wrong.

Haven't yet used it, but I'll keep you posted if it is indeed a bargain at $110.00 less than the Fein.

URL=http://img207.imageshack.us/i/fein.jpg/]IMG]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/5792/fein.jpg

URL=http://img844.imageshack.us/i/chicagoq.jpg/]IMG]http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/3511/chicagoq.jpg

BTW the blades are a fraction of the Feins as well.

Steve, that is on sale for $35 right now. Would it be suitable for cutting out IEC holes and stuff in aluminum? It definitely looks cool, I think I might want.

Edited by cetoole

Yes. There's a store locator on their website. Type in your zip code and see if there is a store near you. She can try some on and see for herself. They're more comfortable than my most comfortable sneakers. I bought my mom their sneakers, and may go get myself a pair as well, though I don't much like white sneakers, and that's all they've got.

Thanks, Vicki. As it turns out, she literally just bought a pair a few weeks ago, a local store does have them. And she concurs with you regarding the comfort :D

i sleep on the floor. have been for a very long time. when i injured my back, i was told, "beds are bad for backs but good for hips. the floor is good for backs but bad for hips. pick your favorite body part." seems a wee bit harsh but my lower back starts getting sharp shooting pain when i lie on most beds now. perhaps its because of a crazy lack of support compared to the floor. i dont know but i do know that the floor is much more comfortable.

Edited by crappyjones123

Memory foam?

Yep, and rubberwood.

Nice!

Colin -- I thought you had a bed? And if you didn't, what was that that you were sleeping on that looked very much like a bed? And please don't say, "a mattress on top of a bunch of stuff", because I would be very disappointed with my observational skills if it was just that.

A blanket on top of a bunch of stuff.

I had a bed, someone done stole it. And by someone, I mean my parents, yesterday.