Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Yeah, quite unexpected move for me too, I just happened to have a little luck and I'm enjoying it immensely so far; very clean, detailed, transparent and controlled. I'm listening to my brother's HD600 now and kind of like it. Maybe even considering losing the ED9s because I don't like their laid-back mids after getting used to my also recently acquired ESW9s; makes them sound weird. But don't know where to go..so something will change again soon too I guess :indra:

Edited by Contrastique

matt does great work. That is a del fatti, right?

I got mine 3 months after I ordered it, witha custom angle and everything :)

Yep, it's a Del Fatti; ISP-LP, 15 Degree cant, Horse body with shark loops.

3 months is very quick for any kind of custom holster. Apparently, Del Fatti is trying to finish his huge backlog and then reopening the ordering in a limited fashion in order to maintain a 6-month wait. I highly doubt they can get it down to that wait time though.

Here's a pic of the backside with the Del Fatti logo:

IMG_7256.jpg

Two tickets to see Godspeed You! Black Emperor.

yeah, very nice!

I've bought some tickets recently:

http://hangoutmusicfest.com/

Paul Simon · Foo Fighters · Widespread Panic

The Black Keys · My Morning Jacket · Flaming Lips

Cee Lo Green · Primus · Michael Franti & Spearhead · Pretty Lights · Bassnectar · Girl Talk · Ween

Matisyahu · Warren Haynes Band · Umphrey’s McGee · Slightly Stoopid · Drive-By Truckers · Amos Lee

Old Crow Medicine Show · Medeski, Martin & Wood · Keller Williams · Galactic · Xavier Rudd

Minus The Bear · Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue · Portugal. the Man · Beats Antique

Dead Confederate · Jonathan Tyler & Northern Lights · Easy Star All-Stars · Mariachi El Bronx

Truth & Salvage Co · Kristy Lee · Civil Twilight · Rich Aucoin

A Thousand Horses · Jon Black · Cas Haley · Roman Street

Rusko @ Contemporary Arts Center - New Orleans, LA

Wilco @ Saenger Theatre - Mobile, AL

Closest listing is the Brooklyn Masonic Temple (another one in the city as well) never heard of this place but with reviews like these

"I'm not even an audiophile - as long as I can make out the music and see the band - I'm happy.

This place sounded like people were singing into garbage cans."

The other is at the Church of St Paul the Apostle in Nyc

http://www.stpaultheapostle.org/

maybe the church heard that they had god in their name and said sure come and play!