Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Very nice Vicki and Dinny!

Glad you like the board Jacob.

I just ordered a Tom Bihn Tri-Star in Black/Iberian along with a million packing cubes and organizer pouches. I will decide which I like best between that and the Aeronaut and my husband can use the other. I though about waiting for Indigo but I don't like waiting and I am worried about the Indigo showing too much dirt.

Deal. I have some older Chardonnays and one Pinot left but I have no idea what vineyards they are so I will have to check when the weather gets a little warmer. The Pinots are drinking pretty spectacular now so you might want to pop one on your next visit. :) Given what you just posted perhaps I should look around in my locker to see if I can dig up a Vine Hill, if I find one I will let you know what I think.

I still haven't opened the Eagle Rare 17. Seeing as my Stagg is almost all gone, I guess I better give it a shot! Plus, I seem to have magically scored a High West Rendezvous so I want to crack that one as well. ;)

I just ordered a Tom Bihn Tri-Star in Black/Iberian along with a million packing cubes and organizer pouches. I will decide which I like best between that and the Aeronaut and my husband can use the other. I though about waiting for Indigo but I don't like waiting and I am worried about the Indigo showing too much dirt.

I have subscribed to your various newsletters and look forward to the reviews to come. Shelly, that Black/Iberian tristar is exactly what I want.

Early this AM bought a Verizon iPhone for my wife for her birthday. Decent deal I guess, $199 for the 32GB because she hadn't upgraded her bb since 1975. I hope she likes it because she is such a bb addict. However, so was I and now I can't imagine going back.

EDIT: And they're not shipping until the 18th and I can't find one in NYC with the same online deal so FUCK YOU Verizon and Apple.

Dinny, I picked one up this week, went for the 32G as well. New Hampshire had their share. BTW, I paid $299 since my upgrade time wasn't there yet.

Nice gift for the wife, I think she'll love it. My wife uses a BB for work, does a lot with it. But she uses an itouch I gave her at home a lot, too, and likes that a lot.

Edited by skullguise

Dinny, I picked one up this week, went for the 32G as well. New Hampshire had their share. BTW, I paid $299 since my upgrade time wasn't there yet.Nice gift for the wife, I think she'll love it. My wife uses a BB for work, does a lot with it. But she uses an itouch I gave her at home a lot, too, and likes that a lot.

Cool. Makes me wish I had tried the Apple store again, but I don't think I would have received the sweet deal.

Yup. Can't wait to jump it, if only these damn winds would knock it off.

What's the warranty like on those things? :)

I'm jealous. Great screen res on that critter.

Does it have Toslink out?

The screen res is the main reason I got it. No Blu-Ray drive, and I don't think it's hdcp compliant, so I'm going to have to figure out how to use linux to rip to hard drive to watch blu-rays (I've got a blu-ray drive in my main computer). No Toslink out, but it does have 4 USB ports, which is the way of the future, I think.