Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

I'm glad. I got it partly on the recommendations from folks here (and mostly because I couldn't afford Quad 12Ls).

Have fun kayaking, I like kayaking a lot. Are you doing ocean kayaking with that ocean kayak? I've never done any ocean kayaking and am pretty intrigued by it.

I had the 12L but they were way too large for my desk.

I hope to eventually scuba off the Kayak but this is new to us so I'm going wait a bit before giving that a try. We have a lot of local areas that are part of parks which lead out to the

intercoastal. I think tomorrow Will either be at Oleta Park or West Lake Park.

Thanks, I always seem to luck out at the local ABC...they always have broken 4/6-packs and the manager sells them to me pro-rated but at the lower case price and then they have a selection of loosies that they sell at a great price. The Old Chubs were like $1.60/pc which is pretty good and it doesn't force me to get a whole sixer of just one beer.

BTW, they have a bottle each of Weller and 17-yr Eagle Rare in case anyone is looking for these.

Boomy, Boomy.

The A2s definitely are boomy, I'm hoping the A5s aren't so much.

I got them for $278 in an open box deal with free shipping, so I won't be out much if I don't like them anyway.

I had the 12L but they were way too large for my desk.

I hope to eventually scuba off the Kayak but this is new to us so I'm going wait a bit before giving that a try. We have a lot of local areas that are part of parks which lead out to the

intercoastal. I think tomorrow Will either be at Oleta Park or West Lake Park.

Scubaing off the kayak sounds really interesting. Definitely something I haven't done but would like to someday.

Edited by revolink24

Fan of A5s/not fan of A2s. Quad 12Ls Actives are better, but more problematic (possible preamp needed depending on your setup, decent DAC to excel over A5s, etc.). And more expensive. I end up using the A5s more than 12Ls for causal listening.

Edited by blessingx

Probably a vacation house.... we put in an offer on another one over a month ago but the frigging bank is took forever to respond and another one that we like better came on the market and we have decided to go that way instead.

Now it's down to how much we're going to get towards fixing a few niggiling things with the house and if we can get our deposit back on the other offer.

The A2s definitely are boomy, I'm hoping the A5s aren't so much.

The A5s are not as boomy. They replaced my A2s. I'm much happier. I got mine for the same price. For the amount of use they get, they've been worth it. If I had better speakers, I'd never get any work done.