Fuck in snow

Salt Peanuts

I'm assuming its acceptable to begin the drinking of the

grand champaigne after the blowing of the snow :D

sure hope so even if it is 10am. Had to blow snow 4 times

since 2 am.

picture at 6am with natural lighting thru second story window.

http://gilmore.chem.northwestern.edu/dsc_1792.jpg

Edited by kevin gilmore

I believe this is the first time Northwestern has cancelled classes since 1975 so I think champagne is appropriate.

RIT has failed to break tradition and cancel classes. The email they sent out was something like "If you're unprepared for this snowstorm, you're going to die, because the world is about to end, but you have to go to class anyway."

I believe this is the first time Northwestern has cancelled classes since 1975 so I think champagne is appropriate.

No... No... Grande Champaigne... The good stuff. Delamain cognac, the 60 year old stuff.

Glad my roof is steep enough that the snow does not stick. No way i'm getting up 3 stories...

Edited by kevin gilmore

look at that cute little snowfall :)

Heh. Cute didn't exactly come to mind. More like, 'Holy Fuck, this is gonna take me hours!' And, 'thank god I don't have a driveway!' But it was really good exercise shoveling the front walkway, and the exit to our garage in the back alleyway four separate times as the city kept plowing the alleyway snow back onto our garage.

The pug does not look content, John. :)

Classes cancelled again for tomorrow. 2 1/2 days of cancelled school = super woot.

No, the pugs have not enjoyed this winter. And I haven't enjoyed all the poop inside the house from the dramatic increase in 'accidents'.

Sorry for all the lost opportunities for learning! ;)

Edited by jvlgato

I got a frantic call from the wife early last night, she was stuck at the bottom of our driveway..... Couldn't reverse out, couldn't drive up.

Apparently, the plows came around to widen the streets, and shoved frozen chunks of plow-poop into the end of our driveway. She thought she could blast through it, and ended up being almost perched on it. Neoghbors were trying to help dig her out, put stuff under the tires to grip, no luck up to the time I got home.

It took two grown men plus a somewhat big kid to help push her out, then these awesome neighbors helped us clean the crap up.

I am sofa king tired of this crap! But of course, don't ask me to move :lol:

"Sofa King" tired. :lol: I am SO using that.

I've been more or less immobilized with a nasty cold the last two days, and I've only been outside to get firewood. Tonight I have to do my radio show, so that means actually starting up and driving the poor Subaru. I hope it runs okay, as I have DJ gig at a cocktail party(!) tomorrow. Of course, my little Apple weather widget tells me it's going to snow more tomorrow night. :palm:

I got a frantic call from the wife early last night, she was stuck at the bottom of our driveway..... Couldn't reverse out, couldn't drive up.

Apparently, the plows came around to widen the streets, and shoved frozen chunks of plow-poop into the end of our driveway. She thought she could blast through it, and ended up being almost perched on it. Neoghbors were trying to help dig her out, put stuff under the tires to grip, no luck up to the time I got home.

It took two grown men plus a somewhat big kid to help push her out, then these awesome neighbors helped us clean the crap up.

I am sofa king tired of this crap! But of course, don't ask me to move :lol:

This happened to me yesterday morning. Drive way was spotless except for the chunks of dirt/ice/snow the road plow left at the end of the driveway, I did a half ass job cleaning it up and thought my Civic would be able to plow through it. Got stuck :P

The inside of my garage floor looks disgusting. Chunks of brown ice where the cars park and all the crud underneath the wheel wells which is a PIA to clean.