Fuck in snow

Salt Peanuts

Yup, around 6" of the white BS here as well. Of course now it's 8 degrees out and the wind is fricken howling. I think wind chills tonight are supposed to be in the negative teens. I can't wait to clear the driveway tomorrow...

Yeah wind last night was terrible. At my house, our wnd chll was estimated at -25. I'm glad I don't have to go to Storrs today.

It's still insanely windy here, I'd guess the gusts are ~40mph at a minimum. I'm off to Lowes to get some materials to seal a few leaky windows.

It's still a bit windy, but not so bad this morning. The trees in the woods are swaying a bit, but nothing too bad. My windows are drafty like crazy, but only my g/f complains. I love the cold. :)

I think that you're linking to an email with a picture in it which is inside an email inbox on a secure login server. Thus you are logged in and can see it, we cannot login and thus cannot.

It's snowing in Madrid for more than two hours and still going strong. First and only snowing act in almost two years. There's about 1 foot of snow on the sidewalks and traffic is getting mad. This city isn't ready for such things :palm: Thanks God I'm enjoying a few holidays, so it won't fuck me up that much.

Four to five inches of powder yesterday during the day with a high of 10F. At midnight, we traded out "winter weather advisory" for a "wind chill advisory". This morning was -18F at the house and there was between an inch and fifteen inches of blowing/drifting powder to come off the drive. Plus a second heavy icey packed "gift" from the city plow. High today of 0F. Have to make another bird seed run. The little feathered fucks were all puffed up this morning at the feeder. Tonight is to be two to four more inches of powder. If it did not involve more population and pollution, I would be full committed to global warming.