Ipod Touch / Iphone

n_maher

I am going to pass. My biggest question would be when they would get the new OS to the iPad as he only mentioned iPhones and Touches.

Well, he said iAds are live July 1 for "all iOS devices". That strongly implies the iPad will have joined the party by then.

Anyone catch whether South Africa was in the July rollout batch of countries for the new iPhone? I'll never make it to August! Homina homina.

Well, he said iAds are live July 1 for "all iOS devices". That strongly implies the iPad will have joined the party by then.

Anyone catch whether South Africa was in the July rollout batch of countries for the new iPhone? I'll never make it to August! Homina homina.

South Africa was not on the July list.

I have been holding off on getting a phone waiting for this to come out but at this point I do not see enough good to overcome the AT&T service so will probably end up with something else.

Nice, but I'll be content with a 3GS (wink wink, nudge nudge).

I have the older 3G iPhone and just got off the phone with AT&T about early upgrading to a 3GS. She wasn't very helpful and said her system wasn't lea enough but felt I was early eligible to upgrade to a 3GS at their full eligibility price even though my upgrade date is still set for 2/17

I am going to pass. My biggest question would be when they would get the new OS to the iPad as he only mentioned iPhones and Touches.

Steve said fall for the ipad in the keynote before this, sucks all the new shiny ipads are going to be behind 3rd gem touches for os...well it sucks for ipad owners

I think 32 gb chips are still the largest available in volume, and the phone probably only has one slot on the board.

This was the case with 3GS (and I assume previous ones). Touch goes up to 64gb since they've got not phone parts in them, despite it being thinner than 3GS.

Edited by Salt Peanuts