What did you do today?

riceboy

Not nearly as exciting as bungee jumping, I left work early to watch the new kitchen counter tops installed. The back splash will be done on Monday. It only took 17 years.

Pictures of some absolutely gorgeous granite

I must have missed these earlier. That is some of the most beautifully patterned granite I have seen. Good job!

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woke up after an amazing night out (wine tasking->cocktails->amazing dinner) without a hangover. Got dressed and headed out to the bike store for a computrainer "race", I got owned in the hill climb race but then I won race around central park. Then came home and rode 55 miles on the computrainer at home, which sucked from beginning to end. Price I have to pay for amazing dinners. Nice dinner at home with the wife :)

woke up, still sick (something sinusy), studied accounting, went to store, bought oranges and romaine and roses, presented to GF, who isn't a rose kind of girl, but I figured every once in a while what girl doesn't like roses on Valentines? (her other present was some PortaPros for her Zune) friend came over, helped him with his accounting homework, the three of us watched this gnarly Bernie Worrell documentary, watched cartoons on fox.

Direct translation is translation "Bun Day". :) Tomorrow we have "Eat until you burst day", when it is customary to eat salted meat until you can't possibly eat any more, and on Wednesday it is "Ash Day" where kids dress up in costumes and sing for people in exchange for candy.

Direct translation is translation "Bun Day". :) Tomorrow we have "Eat until you burst day", when it is customary to eat salted meat until you can't possibly eat any more, and on Wednesday it is "Ash Day" where kids dress up in costumes and sing for people in exchange for candy.

From the way those kids are being stuffed, sounds like the week ends with Hansel and Gretal day. :dotu:

Drove seemingly forever to get back from Tahoe. Wasn't really forever, but we sailed up there so damn fast on Saturday that 5.5 hours seemed it.

Before that, I got to see my son skiing and having fun with his buddy who spent the weekend with us. This is his best bud and he is about to go to Paraguay to spend 5 months living with relatives and going to school there. Bummer for the little guy but this was a nice send-off.