What did you do today?

riceboy

Sorry to hear about your car repair troubles :(

Today I shoveled, a lot.

Moved the power switch on The Silver Ghost from where the really neat looking neon pilot lamp is now to the front and installed the really neat looking neon pilot lamp.

adsc0009.jpg

I also reterminated my HD800 with a 4-pin XLR.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you guys made it all in one piece. Good luck with all the moving :)

I think Mr. Stretch is on a solo scouting mission right now with the family move later in the year.

Enjoy your visit Stretch. Get back on HC once you acclimatize and get a decent signal. Your absence is noted and unappreciated.

i didn't realize you were sick.

That depends on what you mean by "sick."

Yet another day of re-arranging things around the house. This time, ongoing re-arrangement of the den so we can turn it into a den/guest room combo while turning the current guest room into nursery. Half-way done, but inadvertently killed one of the speaker cables connecting my Epos. :palm:

Oopsy. Bummer, but think of it as an Upgrade Opportunity! New speakers will be needed to resolve this problem, I'm sure the wife will understand. :)

Edited by Voltron

Oopsy. Bummer, but think of it as an Upgrade Opportunity! New speakers will be needed to resolve this problem, I'm sure the wife will understand. :)

Unfortunately (or fortunately), it was just a speaker cable and it'll be a simple fix. Though I've been wanting to get another pair of bookshelf so I can have a pair at work as well - should have jumped on Nate's bookshelf speakers. Oh well, the hindsight is 20/20.