I'm Back! Sneaky Buggers

naamanf

After fours day of sitting around and 33 hours on the same plane I am finally home. Phew. Hopefully I will be able to get some sleep soon.

The big shock came when I got home. I am pretty much at a loss for words and don't think I can express my gratitude to you guys enough. Tyrion, Grawk, Zippy2001, and everyone else that helped out, thank you. Wish I could thank you all individually and catch the one responsible (I have my suspicions;D)

I look forward to catching up on all the happenings around here once I get over my jet lag.

Again, thank you.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The big shock came when I got home. I am pretty much at a loss for words and don't think I can express my gratitude to you guys enough. Tyrion, Grawk, Zippy2001, and everyone else that helped out, thank you.

..... something interesting that I can't see in the High Roller's room :confused:

In any case, welcome back! :)

Finally! So glad you made it home safely and were welcomed by some treats. Don't you dare feel guilty or awkward for one second because everyone involved was keen to show some gratitude for what you do and to make your homecoming a bit more special. BTW, I hope you have refreshed your browser since logging back in. ;)

Enjoy that sleep, hopefully after a few belts of whisky!

We thought it would be last Friday, and we've all been patiently waiting to see your response.

I'm not really sure who had the idea, but it was brilliant, and I think we all thoroughly enjoyed being a part of it.

It's such a small thing in comparison to what you've done for all of us. Glad to have you back on American soil Naaman!

JBLoud had a bit of a scare when you logged in a while back durring the planning stages, but it seems stealth mode was already in progress.

We thought it would be last Friday, and we've all been patiently waiting to see your response.

When I got back my wife mentioned something about the packages for the stuff I ordered showed up a couple days for headphone stuff. Being a bit out of it, it took a bit to register that I didn't ordered anything and had no clue what she was talking about. Total surprise. Again thank you.