HD800? Another rumor?

riceboy

On the contrary, I think this is very clear-minded dishonesty, which makes it even worse. I mean, can anyone truly believe his real first impression of the 800s is that they're "sloooooooow"? In politics you're often told to attack the strengths, not the weaknesses. It doesn't matter how ludicrous the accusation, a seed of doubt will take root with at least some listeners/readers.

well put. I think its more fun to draw from mark's past behavior and blame his HD800 reaction on craziness, but I would bet he's just bullshitting to drive his business.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the contrary, I think this is very clear-minded dishonesty, which makes it even worse. I mean, can anyone truly believe his real first impression of the 800s is that they're "sloooooooow"? In politics you're often told to attack the strengths, not the weaknesses. It doesn't matter how ludicrous the accusation, a seed of doubt will take root with at least some listeners/readers.

I agree, it's blatant dishonesty. Slow is the last thing that comes to mind with the HD800s. And the cure-all cable nonsense is well, just nonsense. I mean I've been known to recable a headphone or 3 but come on, none of them have ever transformed a headphone for me. Subtle tweak, yes, earth-shattering change GTFO.