Happy Birthday Tony

Torpedo

Thanks for the wishes, guys! I have just had lunch, and there are a couple of Belgian beers waiting for me in the kitchen: Tripel Karmeliet and Achel.

Antonio, holiday was very long (about 5 weeks). In the week of mid August I have been to Budapest and spent some time with our fellow PAdam. Great city, by the way.

Hahahah! Rochefort 10 is pretty good indeed, but it's better with strong cheese and such. I prefer lower alchool versions (8%, I think) since they have a more balanced flavour. My usual beer "pusher/teacher" says the Rochefort 6% is the most pleasant for normal drinking, and it's the only one I have left to try among them.

Not an expert of St Bernardous but I am going to fill the gap (stomach?) soon.

The Tripel Karmeliet was really awesome: it manages to put together the typical flavour of weisse and double malt beer, along with a sweet/acid presentation, and very fizzy (which I usually don't like much but fits well in this recipe).

I'll have an aperitif with friends at 5 pm, better not drink much more before that time.

Achel Tripel will wait for the night.

Thank you all for the wishes. :D