Canjam 2010.

Duggeh

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, counsel. i appreciate your support. :D

I woke up at 10:30am and really had no idea about anything that happened much after that very Vodka toss, which does stand out in memory. Good thing I have friends who got me safely to bed. :cool: Gene got up sometime soon after but I went back to sleep until about 2:30pm or so. I didn't have the traditional hangover headache or whatever, but I was completely physically depleted. I wandered around the meet rooms saying goodbyes a bit and then we actually went into Chicago to a beer bar called the Map Room. The couple of sips of beer Doug and Matt kept insisted I try did not sit well, so I just slumped in my chair while others had fun and laughed at me.

Spritzer just admitted to me that he put a passed out AL in the womens

bathroom.

Just fucking classic.

So now we know what happened...

Just fucking classic.

Shelly was right, the Vikings are to blame! :mad: Spritzer bought the giant bottle of Stoly. Spritzer told me that we had to finish the bottle that night. Spritzer handed me the cranberry [stomache lurch] juice and Stoly bottle to carry out of the room when security came. Spritzer . . . Well, I guess I did the drinking part myself.

Might have been better if he remembered putting me there before the security guard found me, but what the hell. Classic indeed. :laugh:

Shelly was right, the Vikings are to blame! :mad: Spritzer bought the giant bottle of Stoly. Spritzer told me that we had to finish the bottle that night. Spritzer handed me the cranberry [stomache lurch] juice and Stoly bottle to carry out of the room when security came. Spritzer . . . Well, I guess I did the drinking part myself.

Might have been better if he remembered putting me there before the security guard found me, but what the hell. Classic indeed. :laugh:

Yikes, the things you miss by going to bed at 2am...

Jacob did ban me like 3 times in his infamous "shut the fuck up, I'm talking" mode. :D

About to board the plane. Yay for emergency exit with plenty of legroom for free. :) I also bought some Senn CX250 for use with the ALO... :palm:

It hasnt been modded to run Stax yet?