Carolina CanFEST II Aug 14, 2010

DannyB

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I come and shill my next meet to the vendors?

Just curious, how much of this meet-shilling did you observe? Was there a lot of it? Because if that's all that "DannyB" is going to do at CanJams, maybe he should be banned from CanJams. :basement::indra:

I'm just not into the spicy chicken sandwich thing at all. They did open a new falafel stand not far from my house. Now that's exciting news for me. I love a good falafel sandwich, but it's hard to find one at all around here, let alone a good one. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Reks, do you want to dissolve head-case? Yes? Ok, let's auction it off at CanFEST. Just put it up for sale. Do you think anyone would care? Can I get a quorum? I can do that. I can fly to CanFEST and put it up for auction? You don't think I can do that? I can do that right now from this phone.

I'm just not into the spicy chicken sandwich thing at all. They did open a new falafel stand not far from my house. Now that's exciting news for me. I love a good falafel sandwich, but it's hard to find one at all around here, let alone a good one. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

a close friend of mine just spent 8 months in various countries in the East. during that time he became a vegetarian, and he is freaking out that he can't find any falafel in the grocery stores in Mobile.

vegetarianism has been good to him, he lost a lot of his extra Madison, WI fried cheese curds pounds. but he really seems to want a hamburger.