And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

This weekend, I rearranged my living room setup to accomodate the new center channel speaker. First, moved the system over a bit but it is still a bit blocked by the chair. The single piece of glass seemed a little unstable so I had to take the dremel tool and jigsaw to the stand to be able to fit two pieces of glass in one shelf notch. Seems pretty stable now though. The setup is really nice for music and movies. I am quite happy.

Now, I just need to get a less crappy subwoofer (I'll probably get one this summer, I am thinking of SVS SP12-NSD or SB12-NSD. Not so sure hubby would be too happy with the size of the SP12 and I am wondering if the SB12 might be better for music even though it doesn't go down quite as low.

OXpLD.jpg

BouJx.jpg

Also added another shelf to my audio setup in the office so I had somewhere to put the Apex Peak/Volcano. Still need to finish with the cords.

ho2fQ.jpg

Got the new art framed and hung:

mizrV.jpg

Looks great Mike!

Climbed from sea level to the ridge above Mission Beach and La Jolla no less than 4 times. My legs hurt.

I used to *slowly* bike up the hill from the beaches of La Jolla to UC San Diego when I lived there. Those hills are tough!

Edited by shellylh