And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

FuckingFabulous.jpg

It's definitely fabulous

Someone posted this picture a while back and it freaked me out!

Couldn't find a close up pic, and I know for a fact that pabbi1 is hetero, but the resemblance is a little unnerving!

dallasmeet12707024712x5.jpg

Al, you've got a twin out there. And he's battin' for my team!

What is your new toy?

Gimp mask?

HE-500.

1 day, 10 posts, none of them worth a turd. Take 2 weeks and see if you really think you want to be a member here.

Actually, I made 1 post about I joined, and the the other 9, all here, including this one, were replies on the replies, just like this one. If newbies is expected to ignore replies, I'm sorry I don't know about that. And I am under the impression that this is a nonsense thread, hence my less than a turd comments, on other topic I'll promise to post stuffs that worth as much a turd, or two. However, I am indeed lazy to quote or multi quote when replying.

That said, I did make another post on the headphone subforum, on that one you can you can shoot me.

these are the kinds of threads you specifically shouldn't jump right into. No one here gives a fuck what you did today because we don't know you. You wouldn't walk up to a group of friends in a bar and start telling them about your day would you? So really. Read the site. A lot of it. Figure out the social norms.

HE-500.

Actually, I made 1 post about I joined, and the the other 9, all here, including this one, were replies on the replies, just like this one. If newbies is expected to ignore replies, I'm sorry I don't know about that. And I am under the impression that this is a nonsense thread, hence my less than a turd comments, on other topic I'll promise to post stuffs that worth as much a turd, or two. However, I am indeed lazy to quote or multi quote when replying.

That said, I did make another post on the headphone subforum, on that one you can you can shoot me.

Word. I think my first post was 1 1/2 years after I registered, 4 months after I started reading regularly, and 3 regional meets of meeting the locals. Even then, I only posted regularly after having attended a national meet, and was still pretty cautious. Makes a huge difference to have met people in person.

I think you said something about liking this forum because you like the Welcome Message. Well, Welcome!

Went to see my dentist after developing horrible toothache over the weekend and much to my annoyance I need a root canal. Well, there goes whatever I had left on my dental coverage.

That's no fun. Some of the best money I ever spent was on an endodontist and getting a root canal done right. Nothing like the year of pain, and the pain of having the root canal that the regular dentist did redone.

That's no fun. Some of the best money I ever spent was on an endodontist and getting a root canal done right. Nothing like the year of pain, and the pain of having the root canal that the regular dentist did redone.

I had to have one redone in the past as well - that really wasn't fun. At least the ulcer-like symptoms I had over the weekend seems to have gone away. It has not been good few days health-wise for me.

I had to have the roots extracted after a tooth was broken in an accident several years ago. Went with the guy my regular dentist referred me to and it was painless start to finish; definitely worth getting done right.

sorry haj :( No other doctor in the area you can go to? Surely someone in the area takes your insurance as well. My dad's tooth needed to come out after an accident on an oil tanker he was surveying. He didn't take care of it at the time and by the time he got back to the states, he needed to get it extracted. The regular guy was booked but mom found someone else in the area who was willing to see him on an emergency basis. Nice guy. Took out the tooth right then after doing some X-rays. Maybe it was an exception but it couldn't hurt to look (no pun intended :( ).