And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

That wall.....rocks

Me: back to the land of the living, prep and procedure done with minimal downtime and discomfort.  Two very small polyps to be checked at the lab, but overall doctor not concerned so far.

I want the anesthesia I got to be OTC.  Went down like a baby, and once I woke up I was quite lucid quite quickly!

EDIT: Iain, I did actually get pics.  But I'll refrain from posting or sending :)

EDIT again: that was it, Chris.  I heard them mention it to another patient.  Yes, I guess I couldn't do that EVERY night....

Edited by skullguise
  • Like 2

I'd prefer a sedan hatchback or a compact utility vehicle, but would probably buy the sedan also. I really hope AWD will be an option. I was hoping for much more information about these options. But with the Federal rebate probably phasing out around the time of the first wave of deliveries, I figured a refundable deposit was worth the risk. I liked everything else they announced.

• Like 1

Started the move today. Massive cluster. Started with having to install the Thule Sidearm bike carrier without some tools as they were all packed so we tried to eye the 16" set back of the front arm. Bad idea as the bike tried to climb out of the track and jump off the roof on the highway as it was not placed correctly. That slowed us down as I ended up having to use moving tape to hold the bike in the track. Managed to make it into the mountains before Pittsburgh and hit a freaking blizzard with the S4 on Pilot Super Sport tires and two bikes on the roof of the Subaru. Clusterfuck all the way around.

c83b17298b50057e37470bea4576b340.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It all started yesterday when, minutes after the moving truck pulled away, I get an email telling me that they will need to split my stuff up as they do not have room in the cross country truck. They will deliver what they determine to be necessities by Wednesday but everything else will come at a later, unknown date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When it comes time to pay them, why not send in half the money with a note that says your wallet couldn't hold all the money that you owe them and that you sent them the part that you judged would be most useful to them.  Then tell them that you'll send the rest when there is room enough in a wallet for it.

• Like 8

Drove through a nasty accident on the way home from a recording gig last night.

At first I wasn't sure if it might have been just a two car fender bender but as traffic screeched to a craw I began to see that glass was across all 6 lanes of freeway.

Everyone funneled into single file (I was third in line) and I saw a mangled car on the right shoulder.

The lead car stopped and put on his flashers. He got out of his car and picked up something and dragged it across all 6 lanes to the shoulder. It was the wheel and brake assembly that must've been blocking the lane.

Thinking about it later, we should have all just parked there and waited for the cops.

While we were stopped, I could see a couple more cars that were involved.

One on the median with several people standing around (I'm guessing they hit that wheel) and one on the shoulder that was totally twisted (where the wheel came from?).

I got off on the exit that was just a few yards down the freeway and started to see and hear emergency vehicles responding.

It looked really bad and I'm sure the freeway was closed for a while but I haven't seen anything in the news yet.

It was totally scary and I hope nobody was seriously injured!