And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Started a streamlined no fee/no appraisal refinance process with my bank. I had spoken to my original mortgage agent about this 13 months ago about and he said he'd contact me when we qualified and he never did. Going with the guy who cold called us instead because the other guy probably cost us $$$$ in lost savings (in the penny saved is a penny earned point of view). :nate:

got the tenba discovery mini messenger in the mail.

http://www.tenba.com...-Messenger.aspx

it comfortably takes my 13" macbook air, charger, d7000 with the 35/1.8 and the 30/1.4 lenses, a notebook, pencil, eraser, external portable hard drive, jh16s with room to spare. for whatever reason it feels lighter to carry than my current wenger 15" notebook sleeve which was carrying all the above barring the camera gear. perhaps it is the way it is constructed but i absolutely love it. comes with a rain cover as well which is probably going to be helpful during the sofla rainy weather. nice little pocket on the outside for a p&s or a water bottle.

short version - fits all my shit perfectly and is comfortable on the shoulder and back.

sSOYj.jpg

6jLrJ.jpg

QxRdw.jpg

also got a mini display - hdmi cable for the macbook air to watch stuff on the tv. ok construction. i want to say flimsy but everything else i saw was more money. there are random white artifacts on the tv with the hdmi cable however given the infrequent use and non critical viewing, i am not too bothered by it. do i wish they weren't there? sure, but i can live with it. any thoughts on getting rid of the white spots? they come up at random times in random pixels. never the same pixel twice.

also got that rocket blower thing for cleaning cameras sensors. its going back to amazon. 12 fucking dollars for a glorified air bulb that came with the debrox bottle for free.

looked around for a nice place to take julie this sunday. will be exactly 6 months on sunday. can't find anything cool enough but will continue looking. valentines day is 2 days later. going to be an expensive week sad.png however, she is awesome so i shouldn't bitch. smile.png

Edited by crappyjones123