And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Sorry , CJ, that really sucks.

But the bio part wasn't impossible, it sounds like you were Inadequately prepared for it, for some reason. I'd try to figure out what was missing from what you studied, and study it. You are clearly plenty smart, really really smart, but prone to missing important chunks of info somehow. Don't say it was impossible ... figure out what you were missing, and learn it.

If you get into med school and tell your med school attending during clinical rounds that he/she is asking you impossible questions, they'll glare at you, give you five more that are harder, and tell you to give the team your report the next day. Sorry, just how it is. If you can't handle that, give up now, before you're $150,000 in debt when you decide to give up.

You can do this. I have no doubt that you're smart enough. Go do it!

I really like my behringer bass v-amp pro. It's a do everything bass/guitar amp simulator with a headphone amp, and spdif out. I generally just run it into my speaker rig, now that I don't have a bass amp. It's been generally fine for my needs. If I were to ever get the urge to play out (unlikely) I'd probably just take the DI output from it and send it to a PA.

Little Monkey had the day off for Rosh Hashanah, so I took off to spend with him. There's a car show at the World Financial Center, so we went to that and he got to sit in the driver's seat of all the cars, which made him VERY happy. Then we had burgers, then played some baseball where he managed to work himself into a "game" with a 13 and 14 year old. I'm amazed by my continued amazement at him. A good day.

• Like 2

Shelly, hang on to them for now, and bring the bad one to Austin in Nov. There'll be a few guys that can look under the hood for you. It's silly to dump them just yet.

Nice Dinny! That sounds like a fantastic day out to me!

Edited by swt61

Met up with pabbi1 Al to listen to some live music. The walk was great, the weather is gorgeous! Also, noticed a "newish" cocktail bar on the way there. Stepped in and checked the place out but didn't have time for a drink. It looked pretty nice and is within walking distance of my house... what is not to like.