Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/07/17 in all areas

  1. Fogless misting system for my mill I'll be able to turn this on and off from the milling software via the solenoid on the left (below)
  2. What do you mean blurry? That's precisely how I remember it...
  3. Never have I been more happy to spend 9 hours in a car in just over 24hrs. Was so good to see a bunch of you again for what I think was the first time in 5+ years.
  4. I love that I love sushi and love that you can get good sushi (and brussel sprout salad) at the grocery store! Trying to eat healthier so I got rid of the rice.
  5. Sorry I didn't get to hang with you guys outside of the meet ,But it was great seeing & talking to you at the meet. I also was impressed with the Sony System.
  6. We look OK now, But the fractious small child proximity alert has triggered. Deploy JH-13's, stat!
  7. Appropriate luggage tag
  8. Good to meet friends old and new. So long NYC
  9. Was I that out of control last night?
  10. Happy birthday, Jeff! Hit me up later and I'll help you buy you something fancy that I want and can't have. **BRENT** Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
  11. Are you talkin to me?
  12. That more or less makes it sashimi. I approve.
  13. It is a very Dusty (which my phone wanted to correct to disturbing) haircut.
  14. Still kind of in love with the bartendress and choosing to believe the altercation was just a mutual misunderstanding. Do hope you won't listen to any of the shitty life advice the third-oldest, second-drunkest* fart was so freely dispensing, though! (* Estimated.)
  15. Great time folks, thanks to all that were able to make it out and to the new members of the travel team. Headed back home on the train now feeling rung out but grinning ear to ear.
  16. "OK Stretch, here's the plan. You tackle that douche and then I'm going to stab him right through the fucking eyeball." "Not sure that's a great idea Al." "Who's the lawyer here, me or you?"
  17. Anybody remember how angry he got at CJ'10 when Justin lent Tyll some of his headphones to test?
  18. Happy Birthday Jeff! For the day, stop being so moderate!
  19. 1 point
    The King is still the King! Shot (and game) of the NBA season so far.
  20. 1 point
    We may need to deport Grahame, so that our bacon reserves have a chance at rebuilding. It wouldn't hurt our ice cream industry either.
  21. It does kinda have that same floating on top of the head look, don't it? Sent from my mind using id, ego, or superego...
  22. Watched the game at my neighbor's with a few couples. I don't hate the Falcons, and after I got over some depression when it became 28-3, I decided I would watch these young upstarts win their first championship. Little by little the Patriots came back, and capped off an incredible game. A most exciting game, maybe THE most exciting game, I've seen. Martellus Bennett gave two of the best post-game interviews, one with the TV crew at the desk (his brother Michael dropped by too), and one with his daughter in front of the mic on stage. What a great character he is....
  23. That bit is well backwards! Great to meet you and Tom and Kerry and special thanks for the cognac.
  24. I thought that was for 1950's housewives?
  25. I accidentally spent the vast majority of my time at the meet in the Audio Precision room. Got some juicy measurements because I walked in with my vintage headphones as they were trying to measure various flagships. The measurement pdf they gave me for the ECR500 was the wrong one with messed up data, so I emailed them and they said their test gear was already being shipped back to Oregon so they'll send me the right pdf in a week, and then I'll post the full set here. Will post listening impressions later.
  26. Utopias sounds damn good out of the GSX and the Sony Z1R headphone and HA-ZH1ES dac/amp was quite a nice and compact setup.
  27. Great to meet you too, Tom. Fly safe Peter. One more...
  28. Nice, JP I am on the plane back to LA! It was awesome to see everyone! Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk
  29. I might do a version of this circuit with SS CCS just to make it a lot less complicated.
  30. under video description click "show more" ✖ TOOLS USED: ● Flux: http://bit.ly/2cYIx7t ● Solder paste: http://bit.ly/2epK1JE ● Soldering Iron: http://amzn.to/2cKkMyO ● Preferred tip: http://amzn.to/2d5MgPn ● Micro Soldering Pencil: http://amzn.to/2d5MWUP ● Micro soldering tip: http://amzn.to/2eYrF4a ● Hot Air station: http://amzn.to/2d5M7Lw ● Hot Air EXPENSIVE: http://amzn.to/2cYI6tY ● Tweezers: http://amzn.to/2d5NBpi ● Multimeter: http://amzn.to/2cYJY5T ● Multimeter Probes: http://amzn.to/2cKkvMh ● Fume Extractor: http://amzn.to/2d5MGoD ● Microscope: http://amzn.to/2iLrE16 ● Microscope LED light: http://amzn.to/2d5Mh5T ● Solder: http://amzn.to/2cKkxUp ● Crest CP500HT Ultrasonic cleaner: http://bit.ly/2iv3aci ● Branson EC cleaning fluid: http://amzn.to/2cKlBrp ● Jumper wire THIN: http://amzn.to/2eqF5T7 ● Jumper wire THICK: http://amzn.to/2eAJ5AU ● Nitrile gloves: http://amzn.to/2iUfumS Bench PSU: Agilent 6542 I'm using Kester. turn down the blow. hold with twezers mask off blow zone with aluminum foil?
  31. Finally finished casing my Blue Hawaii today. Running on my "universal" PSU that also powers my HV Carbon. 400VDC and 18VDC rails, 20mA plate current. The heatsinks warm up to about 42C (108F) and stabilize, about 22C (40F) rise from ambient temperature. The chassis is a Breeze Audio 3608A, one of 5 chassis I bought from Breeze Audio at TaoBao. I requested that the front and rear panels be left plane, un-drilled. Works quite well.
  32. Aerial shot of a river delta in Iceland, Emmanuel Coupe, 2014. Toadstool Geological Park, Crawford, NE. Acadia National Park. Half Dome, Yosemite National Park, California by Matthew Saville. Grand Staircase National Monument, Utah. Yosemite National Park, CA. Dolomites. Freudenberg, Germany. Flagstaff Mountain, Boulder Colorado. Cathedral Rocks, Yosemite. Seattle, Washington. Cahuita, Costa Rica. Kalalau lookout last in Kauai. Continental Divide. Þingvellir - Thingvellir Park, Iceland. Pacifica, CA. Boulder Lake, Kahurangi National Park, New Zealand. Bali, Indonesia. Koh Poda island, Krabi, Thailand Polulu Valley, Hawaii. Iceland - Skaftafell National Park. North Caineville Mesa, UT. Mount Cook National Park - New Zealand. Ruby Beach, Washington, USA. Atlanta Skyscrapers. The Black Cuillin. Mt. Dyrfjöll, Iceland. Tower Bridge during Blue Hour. "Morskie Oko" Lake, Poland. Sunset, Venice Beach, Florida. Irish forest. Iowa in winter. Click for depressingly larger.
  33. I hope little monkey grows to be 6'9". Dinny works hard, and deserves to get to be carried around in a papoose.
  34. Much closer than Dinny would like to admit.
  35. This is awesome and great the Monkey showed but where did you pick up the loser with the jacket and tie?
  36. Hi guys (waving)!!!!
  37. Long Island Beer Project with the smaller crew: Nate, Kerry, Justin MPI, JP, Peter and me. Good times talking about old times.
  38. False color image of the storm at the top of Saturn. Malabar, New South Wales, Australia. Serrano Glacier, in Bernardo O’Higgins National Park in the Chilean Patagonia. Auroras over Banff. 'The Frozen Throne' Tamanawa Falls in the Mt. Hood. Frozen waterfall Peričnik, Slovenia. The Art Atelier of Avi Kenan. Winter Merced - Yosemite, CA. June, around 10 PM, around 2 hours from Reykjavik. Milky Way over Albion Schoolhouse, Mendocino County, CA. A view of the Zion National Park's valley floor from the Grotto trail. Lake Bannalp, Switzerland. 30 minutes of star trails, plus the launch of SBIRS GEO-3 atop an Atlas V rocket from Cape Canaveral, Florida. January 20, 2017 photo by Michael Seele. Hakone, Japan, near Mt. Fuji. Waterfalls in Oregon. The view of the Flatirons from Chautauqua Park on a starry night in Boulder, Colorado. Joshua Tree National Park. Aerial view of "Pointe de Pen-Hir", Brittany, France. Lake Powell and Grand Staircase-Escalante. Briksdalbreen National Park. Padar Island, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia. Phillip Island Australia. Fresh snow along the Merced River - Yosemite, CA. Creek in Ireland. Dawn on the Mt Whitney Massif, California. Moonset at Hanalei Pier. Alabama Hills, CA. Antarctica. Abiskojokka River in Abisko National Park, Northern Sweden. The Isle of Skye. Mt Jefferson at sunset, Oregon. Eastern Sierra. Cucumber Falls. Ohiopyle, PA. Sunrise in Portland, OR. Hurricane Ridge in Olympic National Park, Washington. Click for cartoonishly wider.
  39. OMG the long thought extinct Monkey has been sighted!!!!!!!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Good times Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  40. Oh snap, Dinny and Peter are in the house.
  41. Commercial trade show should pay Fla. crew for the use of the name Retroactively. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  42. Can I get just one more chance? I can change.
  43. Now that it is confirmed that Brent will not be attending, I guess I can look into making this trip myself.
  44. Interesting thought. There's a reason you're my lawyer.
  45. I’ve had yet another terrible experience with Cam-Expert, a relationship of years has come to a head after getting back a front panel for the second time that was very poor workmanship indeed, the brushing was coarse and rough, the rear side screw holes for the stax sockets were still slightly out of alignment again (I managed to fix this by making the holes slightly bigger on the sockets themselves). Anyway... I did a bit of experimenting, I removed the anodising via a caustic soda bath and wet sanded for a brushed polished look. I did this for all panels, the result isn’t bad and I prefer the shiny appearance to the duller clear anodised panels, but it does leave the panels vulnerable to fingerprints and scratches easily. Here’s a pic of the results...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.