continuing like that, you soon end up wearing a beret, eating fois gras, smoking two packs of Gauloises each day and driving a Renault 4, while complaining about the englishmen ...
Two or three years ago I bought a ceramic burr grinder. And either use a French press or an Aeropress. I've also got a milk frother. And oh man does that make killer coffee. Good luck on your way to coffee nirvana Dusty! Not as expensive a fixation as audio, but distinctly addictive all the same.
I think I’ve done some real progress with twin input tube grounded grid. The board will be made with a CNC router. The red lines show the route for the end mill, 15mil or 0.38mm with 0.5 overlap so each cut is down to 7.5mil.
Ok, it is official...shit has gone crazy!!
https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u220740177
So that's the super rare SR-2 which Stax never officially made...for 4k$. There was an epic bidding war right up to the last second. I felt I overpaid for my set when I paid 250$ for it...