The new electrostatic headphones: JJ Float QA

Electrostatic Fan

After two years of development time has come. In a few weeks he will go into production.

look

http://www.open-end-...read.php?t=4455

Jürg Jecklin and Manfred Stein worked 2 years to achieve this goal:

The implementation of the specified standard. And thus to achieve the improvement in all respects to the old Jecklin Float.

We will see:

In a few weeks of this interesting headphones are available in series.

The JJ Float QA is manufactured in Germany with Quad Musikwiedergabe.

http://www.quad-musik.de/

It is a very good way. Lots of work, but the result is fantastic.

Significantly better than the old Jecklin. The supply unit was also significantly better. To 30 Hz without waste.

There are still more positive changes.

An interview with Jürg Jecklin three days ago:

http://www.avguide.ch/produktnews/der-neue-float-juerg-jecklin-bringt-einen-neuen-float

I had a bit of interest in these until I saw the price. Also a transformer box in 2012? The Ergo Jecklin amp is cheaper to build than that box (300€ in parts with chassis would be generous) so why not use an amp?

The Jecklin's always had issues with build quality and these appear to be a bit better but they still look like a DIY project gone wrong.

I had a bit of interest in these until I saw the price. Also a transformer box in 2012? The Ergo Jecklin amp is cheaper to build than that box (300€ in parts with chassis would be generous) so why not use an amp?

The Jecklin's always had issues with build quality and these appear to be a bit better but they still look like a DIY project gone wrong.

The JJ float QA is manufactured in Germany.

Earlier problems do not exist. The supply unit provides top quality. Significantly oversized transformers.

You should hear the float QA. Then it is clear that sound quality it offers.

I can understand their thoughts. But do not worry: The sound quality is fantastic.

Am I the only one who smells a tiny bit of advertising/shilling in this thread?

It's not about advertising. It's about the information that the new Jecklin is coming soon. Nothing more.

Each person can make his own judgment.

To avoid any misunderstanding:

It is neither a financial interest, nor advertising. It's all about information. The new JJ float QA is a very very good headphones. He has the clearest sound quality I've heard to date. Whether Stax, Audeze, Hifiman, Sennheiser, Beyer ...

The float has a better sound quality. And so it is important to point out. That's the only reason and the best ever.

It's not about advertising. It's about the information that the new Jecklin is coming soon. Nothing more.

Each person can make his own judgment.

To avoid any misunderstanding:

It is neither a financial interest, nor advertising. It's all about information. The new JJ float QA is a very very good headphones. He has the clearest sound quality I've heard to date. Whether Stax, Audeze, Hifiman, Sennheiser, Beyer ...

The float has a better sound quality. And so it is important to point out. That's the only reason and the best ever.

STFU!

• Like 1

Bias them to 580, put a Stax plug on them and sell them that way. Bugger all the costs involved in transformer boxes.

And the chassis looks like a Blue Peter make.

I speak as one of the biggest Jecklin fanboys you're likely to find here.

Edited by Duggeh

It's not about being negative. You look like you're advertising from our standpoint, intentional or not. Now, if you were upfront about it, came out as an MOT and put in a product announcement, you wouldn't get such a hostile reaction. Instead, you came on like a shill.

Also, what Duggeh said. If you're selling electrostatics and you're not making them compatible with Stax-format amps, you're severely limiting your market.

...and the best ever.

Oh really? Sure, you're not a shill. Bull.

Didn't read your welcome PM. Obviously didn't look around the site before posting. Joined, and immediately posted an ad,. Continue to shill for the product. Not negative, but at least I'm honest.

Oh really? Sure, you're not a shill. Bull.

Didn't read your welcome PM. Obviously didn't look around the site before posting. Joined, and immediately posted an ad,. Continue to shill for the product. Not negative, but at least I'm honest.

Logical. Because it was important for me to communicate the information float. Where is the problem? It is an AKG K2000 would be an example, I would have done exactly the same. But okay. Some people always look negative. First negative. And even before the subject is in focus, 1000 speculations have to be clarified. Okay, I understand. For them there is a problem that I've posted a link directly to my registry. But what shall I do? If the interest is to draw attention to the float, it is normal that to put a link. Or not? I am a private headphone friend. And I thought it would be interesting for them, that in Germany an excellent headphones is created. This is the complete background. Nothing more and nothing less.

If that is not okay for them, no problem. Then we let it. Then I apologize. Also for my bad English.

Pricing aside, are there any flaws in the headphone or the energizer unit? Something you don't find to be all that good and could see being improved in the future?

One thing is clear: it could always find something if you look long enough. But first, I do not see any weaknesses. Male, female are from Lemo. This is very good and solid parts. Better than before. The supply unit is also significantly better than previously. Better quality transformer. The transformers are significantly oversized. The part weighs 10kg. That is to say nothing - I know - but the 10kg not come from nothing. Due to the better supply of the float is now down to 30Hz in the bass. Without waste. It is also better compared to before. The headset itself shows a better behavior with the response. The housings are made ​​of birch wood. The electrical coating the film is more uniform than before. There are several points that have improved compared to earlier clearly. Please believe me: It's about the information of a fantastic pair of headphones. It's not an advertisement or a financial interest. I have nothing of the affair - except my work information. And the problems with the Google translation.

If the first appearance looks unhappy, then I apologize again. It was not intentional. In this forum are very many enthusiastic headphone owners. And they all run their hobby with joy and with professionalism. Therefore it was important for me to give information on the float.

What each person does with that information is one thing alone. Whether it is important or not? Whether it's too expensive or not? Whether or not the float fits visually? However, one thing I can surely say: He has the most accurate or most natural sound that I know. Very good soundstage, and it looks more like two speakers, less the reference to the typical headphone listening.

Do you understand this link

http://www.open-end-music.de/vb3/showthread.php?t=4455

for information please. In this thread, piece by piece, all information, interviews, photos will come to float QA. This thread has no commercial background. It is purely private. In the future there will be more photos of the headphones and the supply unit.