RIP someone or another

Wmcmanus

Goodbye to an icon, Arnie Nudell......RIP.  I can't tell how many times I lusted after speakers with his EMIT and EMIM drivers.....still take second and third looks on Craigslist and the like if they're advertised.

Paul McGowan of PS Audio said there will be a website (arnienudell.com) honoring him.  Well-deserved at the very minimum....

Edited by skullguise

On 11/21/2017 at 10:03 PM, skullguise said:

RIP to one of my wife's girl-hood dreams.  And fuck Dementia....helped take my father-in-law too......

+1 on that.  Lost my father in law back in July.  Still can't really talk about it.  I couldn't see him in the last days.  However, he came to me in a dream a few days ago.  He was checking out the new fish in the reef tank like he always did, I thought someone broke in, I went to approach and realized it was him.  He said its ok, it's ok son, then he was gone.  I felt very calm when I woke up in the morning like a weight was lifted.  I'm guessing that was him saying goodbye

• Like 5