kgst

kevin gilmore

Stay far away from that AMRG crap imo.  They alone are the reason 25% of the SRM-600's have failed while I've never heard of the TKD units failing in any of the other T1/006t amps. 

you are right,spritzer. I have a SRM-600 i know it well( broken.... replaced....broken....replaced  :-[ )

and what about this?  the RM or RMG resistor. Is it having the same problem ?

jEZDWr6.png

Having sold all three of my personal KGST's over the last few months I decided to put my foot down and make one I can' be talked into selling.  Use a pulled BH transformer that is 230V only (Justin might recognize this one), add a normal bias output and a lovely volume knob by Kevin.  :)

51nRDbKh.jpg

• Like 6

I don't think even Antonio can make me sell this one.  :)  The heavily modified SRM-007t it replaces will be sold soon though... 

A new PS board?

It's the new PSU for the KGSSHV mini.  Same circuit, just new layout which is slightly smaller ,has better thermal management and is easier to build.  I use these in almost everything now and it is a cracking PSU.