slow forum

postjack

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More from the Telegraph.co.uk: news, business, sport, the Daily Telegraph newspaper, Sunday Telegraph - Telegraph US Election in pictures section

Flashing her cleavage and wielding a hockey stick, Sarah Palin features on the latest issue of the comic Tales from the Crypt

Picture: SPLASH NEWS

Telegraph pic link http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01014/tales-from-the-cry_1014367i.jpg

used better image

sarah-palin-tales-from-the-crypt.jpg

A dog wears a Sarah Palin dog wig from Wiggles Dog Wigs by Ruth Regina

Picture: AP

palin-dog_1014349i.jpg

The front cover of adult entertainment company Hustler's newest release, Who's Nailin' Paylin?

Picture: WENN

hustler-cover_1013682i.jpg

More googling yields

(source)

HUSTLER wraps "Who's Naylin' Paylin?"

(Beverly Hills, CA) The movie everyone

It's been there a while. You have to be a contributor to have this ability.

About a couple of months ago they had more "sponsored views" and you didn't need to be a contributor to have the ads removed. Now the Quables thing doesn't remove the left column ads for me. I'm not a contributor...

I'm not one though.

Has worked for me, and I'm not a contributor. Thanks duggeh! :)

Works for me too. Much better. Ta mate.

About a couple of months ago they had more "sponsored views" and you didn't need to be a contributor to have the ads removed. Now the Quables thing doesn't remove the left column ads for me. I'm not a contributor...

Thanks Antonio. I was pretty sure that when it originally came out you had to be a contributor, but my memory isn't so hot these days and I definitely could have misremembered.

Just to make sure, I've gone there now and definitely the Qables view won't work for me either on Firefox nor on IE7. It automatically leaves me on the default view with the damn left column ads :mad: Maybe it's just working for the Supremus or any other requirement should be met that I miss.

I remember that by May or June the contributors could get rid of the left column ads. Then, by July or maybe August, the lower window with several sponsors appeared, and choosing among two of them, you could get rid of the ads. That lasted only a month or so, and you didn't need to be contributor to enjoy the feature. For some weeks there wasn't any chance to get alternate "clean" views until the Qables thing which appeared about 10 or 15 days ago. I've been trying hard to make it work, but it won't for me.

Suggestions??? hehehehe

Just to make sure, I've gone there now and definitely the Qables view won't work for me either on Firefox nor on IE7. It automatically leaves me on the default view with the damn left column ads :mad: Maybe it's just working for the Supremus or any other requirement should be met that I miss.

I remember that by May or June the contributors could get rid of the left column ads. Then, by July or maybe August, the lower window with several sponsors appeared, and choosing among two of them, you could get rid of the ads. That lasted only a month or so, and you didn't need to be contributor to enjoy the feature. For some weeks there wasn't any chance to get alternate "clean" views until the Qables thing which appeared about 10 or 15 days ago. I've been trying hard to make it work, but it won't for me.

Suggestions??? hehehehe

I just tried the "Qables Premier View" and both columns of ads go away. Yay! I suspect that you do have to be a contributor for it to work.