Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

$20 bucks says the concert will be + 80dbs. :P

I got in immediately after tickets were "going on sale". All that was left was the seats furthest from the stage. At first it bugged me, then I decided that it was actually a lucky break. I pay less money and my hearing has a chance to survive. :o

A pair of tickets to see U2 Sept. 13th at Soldier Field, Chicago. Actually, my wife bought them, I'm a bit meh about seeing them again. Main reason I went the last two times were the backup bands (PJ Harvey and Garbage). I'd rather be seeing Ken's show (NIN ;)) Oh well, should be OK.

Two tickets to see Nine Inch Nails / Jane's Addiction with special guest Street Sweeper, Thursday, May 21 - 5:30 PM at the Santa Barbara Bowl.

lucky man! not sure if I'll be able to make the NIN show near me (Atlanta) due to a vacation day conflict at work. Caught them last year at Voodoo Fest in New Orleans, one of the most amazing live spectacles I've seen. Trent said this tour will be a bit more raw and off the cuff then the last tour, so it will be rad in a different way. And by all accounts Jane's Addiction is a sight to see live.

Sakura Matsuri T-shirt, 3 dollars.

I also saw this T-shirt...but it's intended for girls, they didn't have any in my size:

I need that "like you never space out" t-shirt for my 13 year old - I found it with google but the security certificate is bad and firefox says I should beware. Can you tell me if that modondi.com website is safe?

http://www.modondi.com/product_info.php?products_id=75{2}9

I will say I haven't seen janes addiction since the first lollapalooza and I haven't seen NIN since the bowie/nin tour. Both were awesome, tho, with NIN way better than bowie...NIN disappointed me on lollapalooza tho.

I need that "like you never space out" t-shirt for my 13 year old - I found it with google but the security certificate is bad and firefox says I should beware. Can you tell me if that modondi.com website is safe?

http://www.modondi.com/product_info.php?products_id=75{2}9

(shrug) I just googled. I would presume it's fine. Your PC is probably more vulnerable than their site.

A new sofa for the living room from Jordan's (if the Sox sweep, it'll be free; in all other cases, we get a coupon equal to 20% of the sofa's price).

Also, waaaay too much things from IKEA to finally finish furnishing the guest room, as well as few things for rest of the house.

Another HP-1. Second pair of these, three orthos in total all Yama! :prettyprincess:

For a second, I thought you meant Grado HP-1.