Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Happy to oblige :) The ones I snapped this afternoon are all here

I like him a lot, too, which is a good thing. His coloring is the most attractive I've ever seen on any dog, and that rather bumped up the timetable for dog #2 from "hey, someday, yeah" to "NAO!"

My current dog, however, is less than thrilled. Any of you canine owners have any tips on bringing a new animal into the house?

^

Sound is good with the Sigs? I've almost pulled the trigger a few times on the T1 (and 717) but behaving now.

Yes, it is good (so far) and I look forward to getting to know it for a while. I'm hoping it'll also serve as motivation to get busy on another project that's been languishing a bit as of late.

Shouldn't you be buying NOS tubes for BHSE instead?

Dear trouble maker - still doing my best to not buy tubes till after I really see what I need. Having settled into a comfortable wait for the BH, I have (almost) completely stopped considering other amps or intermediate steps. Anti-lust mode engaged. Even tempered my desire for the JH13 for a while.

Yes, it is good (so far) and I look forward to getting to know it for a while. I'm hoping it'll also serve as motivation to get busy on another project that's been languishing a bit as of late.

Cool, cool. If nothing else, the fall and need for a bit of heat might add some incentive. Just be ready for the early winter mini-meet.

Happy to oblige :) The ones I snapped this afternoon are all here

I like him a lot, too, which is a good thing. His coloring is the most attractive I've ever seen on any dog, and that rather bumped up the timetable for dog #2 from "hey, someday, yeah" to "NAO!"

My current dog, however, is less than thrilled. Any of you canine owners have any tips on bringing a new animal into the house?

Fine looking puppy! Congratulations:)

I'm no expert. On my fourth and final dog. Over the years each time I've brought a new puppy into the house I've let the dogs figure it out for themselves ... no matter what happened. I've found the older resident dog needs to assert itself as the alpha dog and to lay claim to his/her territory. The puppy is an intruder which the older dog recognizes as weak and no real threat. Fortunately puppies have short memories. Dogs are like people in that they all have different personalities meaning they may or may not get along.

My first old dog/puppy combo became buddies. The second pair ended up like an old married couple, inseparable and both looked out for each other. My final pair was a female that hated the younger male. I had no idea how badly the pup was brow beaten until we put the older one down. He's as sweet as ever but his personality has bloomed.

Good luck;)