Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Gas -- not usually notable, only I set a new record for myself -- the closest I've ever come to running out of gas. 13.0something gallons, and I think I have a 50 liter tank. I changed lanes too fast, and I almost stalled out.

Remind me not to do that again -- the gas filter is in the gas tank or something weird.

Edited by Dusty Chalk

Bought a few tubes for the MenaceTC.

Translation - 17 307A's, 10 KenRad, 7 Sylvania, average price of $9/each. Not all are guaranteed to work but crikey, at that price I just don't care. All I really wanted was one pair for testing (I have 3 NOS sets) and buying in bulk turned out to be cheaper than a single pair. Given DanC's love of the AD1 maybe I'll smash a couple 307As, just cause I can? :indra:

Mm polystyrene and foil caps :) mmm prototype pcbs!

Some used 6SN7 Tungsol Roundplates.. since I got my message in first the guy is going to try and hook me up with the best testing pairs woohoo. Thanks again Tom Hankins and the Forsale Elsewhere krew.

Grats on the haul Nate :) I hope they all work. I have the line on some Telefunken AD1s, but he's playing the make an offer before I even show you pics game.. which I'm not in love with ;p