Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

heh, I had a similar experience Friday. Bethesda to Germantown on 270 in rush-hour, probably a juice box worth left by the end :D
You know what just dawned on me? You do that more or less on a daily basis. No wonder you're looking for a new home.

The house next door hasn't sold yet. Of course, it's not being sold at foreclosure prices, but neither is it a fixer-upper.

Nice!

What have you decided for the rear/and or sides?

Still out on that. The rears will be in-walls but I am not sure about the surrounds. I'm of the opinion that almost anything will work for those positions. I love seeing those set ups with $10,000 in surrounds :palm:

Still out on that. The rears will be in-walls but I am not sure about the surrounds. I'm of the opinion that almost anything will work for those positions. I love seeing those set ups with $10,000 in surrounds :palm:

I went with three Jamo in wall 2-way speakers in the front (sounded better than the 3-ways but there were several pair of 2-ways to choose from and these were the best 2-ways), and a couple of flat'ish Jamo 2-way boxes on the wall for the sides (where support beams wouldn't allow an in-wall). Sounds better than my Velodyne "Deco" 2-way satellites that I upgraded from (although I still use the Velodyne sub with the Jamo).

I bought one of those a while ago too, based off Voltron's post. Replaced my duffel bag. Had never heard of the co. before, but his 10 years of use had me sold immediately.

There was one all leather one that was like half off and I got that one. But it is only big enough for netbooks probably.

I use it for hard drives and stuff anyway though. Duffel bags & hard drives = no-no.

The leather feels awesome.

I completely agree. I ran across some nice dipole in walls recently, but can't remember where.

Ah, here we go...

Bi-Pole/Di-Pole Surround Speakers

Ooh, and I like these...

http://www.independentaudiovideo.com/store/item_view.asp?estore_itemid=1005128#

Edited by swt61