Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

beyert1.jpg

Never thought I would own any Beyers . . .

Ditto. Will they be in your hands in time for the upcoming NorCal Meet?

Yes, they will, so they can be in your hands as well! Ipse dixit

Win! Al, if you don't like them, Younger and I will buy from you and carry east. The SoFL - SFO Axis is strong.

Naaman gets lots of pretty princesses and I get "Interesting"? Interesting.
Incorrect. JH13's got pretty princessesses (because of the crack), T1 got 'interesting'. It's not about you, it's about your purchase, Mr. World-revolves-around-me-man.

That said, the T1 purchase is more interesting the JH13 -- that's just the FOTM. ;P

Win! Al, if you don't like them, Younger and I will buy from you and carry east. The SoFL - SFO Axis is strong.

You guys can take them for fun and to share in SoFla but I am not sure I could hate them fast enough to sell them. ;). Wayne should have his in time for the beer meet too

Registration for the Wife and me to attend a 4 day riding camp in Warrenton VA. I'm hoping for 200-300 miles but we will see considering the mountains around there.

And not bought yet but related and upcoming : Retul motion capture based bike fits for us both. With LEDs placed on our body and everything, this should be very cool.

Shelly, you are on a roll!

I got a little carried away shopping for a couple bottles of St. Emillion and ended up bringing home three mixed cases of St. Emillion, Red Burgundy, Montrachet, Pinot and Barrolo. Unfortunately I couldn't find Reks wine or scotch recos. It will be a fun month helping keep the "What are you drinking" thread alive.

On a roll? You just said that you have purchased 5 cases of wine in the last 24 hours. That is a pretty good roll, especially knowing that you are not buying drek.

Shelly, I am sure you will love that Handy Rye. It is the business, and will pair nicely with the Purple Heart B22. :)

Nate, you'll have to post after pics of the OctoFlexy with the new preamp in place.

There is only ONE way to celebrate 1000 posts.

1000 begets 1000!

hp1kb.jpg

Woooo!

Yes. One more. This is my last one. I swear...

...I am not right in the head. :palm:

7,700 also begets 1000!

dsc0547yi1.jpg

*minus the guzzi guy

To those envious of Al and myself:

1257.jpg

I hate you both.

**BRENT**

If you can't beat 'em...

569 also begets 1000!

HP1_Front.jpg

HP1_Rear.jpg

HP1_Left.jpg

HP1_Right.jpg

On a side note, anyone want to buy a matching #s set of HF-1s and HF-2s?

**BRENT**

Edited by MexicanDragon