Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

My own personal web domain (my name), for 10 years. It'll be nice to have one that doesn't lapse even if I forget about it for a while.

Looking to do Photoshop stuff in spare time for a little extra income again. I hardly get the chance to use it much anymore.

If you haven't paid for hosting yet and aren't a professional web designer you might have a look at Build a Website - Squarespace, if I hadn't paid for a few years of hosting in advance (or gave a shit about Nugget Audio) I'd give them a shot. Their $8/mo seems really reasonable given the value-add that their free design software represents. You can get 10% off for life if you use the offer code "TWIT".

The other night I subscribed to the mlb.com premium package, $119 for a year. Got a sample of it last year during the playoffs and world series. I kind of like having a baseball game running in the background when I'm online.

Been thinking of doing this myself.

Sorry to hear that you are going for less than happy reasons. I love visiting Tucson. I went to grad school at the U of A. I still have several friends there.

Soon I am sure your father and my father will be swapping war stories about life in the military.