Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Quarq Cinqo bicycle power meter and SRAM 52/36t chainrings to go on it. There goes $1800 but now I'll be able to trust my power numbers

Otherwise I bought return shipping on my Gamma2 so that it can have a switch switched out to make it look perfect. I didn't listen to it before I did this so that I would not miss it ;)

Congrats Jacob, I really miss having enough time to take pictures. I really got into it for a while but now I cannot even find a charger to charge the batteries for my DSLRs.

Headamp Pico Slim.....technically I bought it earlier but it came today

IMG_5438.jpg

x2

Serial #0053 Yeah!

EDIT: Can you really call one side of a postcard, a user manual?

Maybe Justin should have been greener and put the URL where users could download it :)

Edited by Grahame

Excuse me, but that is not even black!

By the way, have you seen or heard of Puma's The Black Store in the Meatpacking District in NYC? Thought you would want to know about its existence, like a Mecca of sorts.

- Yeah, I sort of got over the whole all-black thing -- still love them, but I wore this to mother's day yesterday, it's one of my current favorites:

j179124?DefaultImage=1&$350x350_jpg$

My mother thought it was very nice, very elegant.

I've almost always worn all black except for a splash of color -- I've taken to using the watch as the "splash of color" part. And most recently, I've fallen in love with mother-of-pearl, and they almost never do all black mother-of-pearl. The closest I've seen (and yes, I did get these two) is the Aussie Pro Diver and several of the Sea Vultures, the latter of which I got the most uncluttered faceplate (non-chrono) version I could get.

- No, I've not, thanks for the pointer, will check it out when I visit in September.

Wow, that was quick, Reks. The D90 will let you do video (BFD, IMJO) but will AF with most modern primes and (I think) meter through your older manual lenses. Also, in general, it has a much better meter than the older D80. My friend Archie has the D80 and he is forever compensating for its meter insanity. Not to add to your fiscal woes, but I suspect you will find yourself wanting a 35mm prime at some point. The mini-monkey.gif seems to quite like his 35mm F/1.8 DX.

x2

Serial #0053 Yeah!

EDIT: Can you really call one side of a postcard, a user manual?

Maybe Justin should have been greener and put the URL where users could download it :)

that manual was 20 minutes at Kinkos at 4am and i left with a big stack of them for $30

Good stuff Deepak. I'm not familiar with the recent Corollas, but the Civic LX is a very nice car.

Yeah the Civic was my first choice all along, the $2500 saving on the Corolla was nice. But if it's only $1500 it wasn't worth it.