Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

KGSS from Stretch (sorta - at least it is a purchase in progress). :prettyprincess:

Hmmm, now I just need a stat can. I am thinking 404LE until I can save up for a 4070/OII...

Uh oh, I see a slippery slope in your future. Don't you know that 404LE's are the gateway stat drugs? ;)

Logitech Cordless Desktop Wave. Oscar decided that two USB keyboard cables with one end unterminated was better than one USB keyboard cable with both ends terminated. Fortunately, a wireless keyboard will solve the problem in the future.

P.S. My avatar is a picture of Oscar.

An effing expensive vintage Fidelity Research headshell for my FR64fx arm. This one will save me 2 grams of mass over the stock headshell, and hopefully allow a swap of 2 carts without too much fiddling. All the carts I'm considering upgrading to are going in the WRONG direction (mass vs.compliance) for this 20g arm, so going back 2 grams in the RIGHT direction could help things.

mulveling-albums-stuff-picture3119-rs-10.jpg

KGSS from Stretch (sorta - at least it is a purchase in progress). :prettyprincess:

Hmmm, now I just need a stat can. I am thinking 404LE until I can save up for a 4070/OII...

Might as well go HE-90, that way you'll never have to feel there's an upgrade out there. :indra:

Mike at first glance I thought that was a nose hair trimmer. :D

Stax 404LE - shipped* today. Seems like I maybe got the last pair (?) at elusive disc since they are now listed as out of stock.

stxsr404l.jpg

*Kinda pissed at Elusive Disk though. I requested usps priority (which was free) and they sent it out UPS. Hopefully it gets here since I gave them the downtown PO Box address that we are supposed to use for USPS at work, but not for UPS. :(

Edited by shellylh

Worse still, UPS may charge you a brokerage fee for getting the package through Customs. :(

I'd send a little note to ED and express your dismay along with plainly stating that you won't be responsible for any of UPS's transaction fees since the USPS doesn't charge any.

Nate, I assumed that they would be shipped from the US (they are shipping ground and are estimated to be here on Monday). Could there still be transaction fees?

Edit: I guess I should have read the fine print when using the "newweb" coupon:

Your first order shipped FREE*!

We're making it more attractive than ever to become a new Elusive Disc, Inc. customer! When you are ready to checkout, type the code "NEWWEB" in the promotional code field at the top of the Shopping Basket Page AND hit the Submit button. (See Example of our Shopping Basket Page pictured below.) When you get to the shipping selection page, USPS Priority Mail will automatically be selected as your shipping method and will show a cost of $0.00*. (We reserve the right to ship your order via another method, please see *Rules & Regulations below). Free shipping to be determined between UPS Domestic Ground Service and U.S. Media or Priority Mail at Elusive Disc, Inc.'s discretion.

Edited by shellylh

FIFY

Well I've never actually heard the HE-90, so I was just spouting the usual BS, but I have heard many that agree with you Sir.

Nice! I can personally testify that those sound very good off your KGSS. ;)

404LE4EVA-1.jpg

I bet the beer helps just a little bit though. That final tweak. :)